October 19, 201015 yr comment_21580 I just had cheese pizza, a bag of chips and an iced tea for breakfast. See, I don't eat regular breakfast. More like breakfast dinners. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21598 Sadly breakfasts only happen for me on the weekends. Between getting the boys up in the morning, babysitter drop offs, and making it to work on time I usually grab what's quick. Some fruit and OJ, followed by a cup of coffee at work for a pick me up. Now on the weekends.....I eat one dippy egg (yes I still call it a dippy egg instead of sunny side up or whatever you grown ups call it ), a slice of wheat toast, and two slices of bacon. Sometimes I might just have some egg whites instead of dippy eggs. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21603 I don't remember the last time I ate breakfast lol. My favorite though is just the classic scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowsn, and biscuits. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21629 .. I'm tellin' ya guys .. nothing cools the shakes and depression better than a few beers for breakfast. I usually go with a lager. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21634 .. I'm tellin' ya guys .. nothing cools the shakes and depression better than a few beers for breakfast. I usually go with a lager.Let's hope my teenage son, who started this thread, never has to worry about the shakes. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21636 1 cream cheese WITH strawberry jam is good. 2. how i make home fries is first cut up the taters, then start to boil them like in mashed taters... when they soft a bit , but still kinda hard in the middle blanch them (pour into cold water to stop cooking process), then drain and fry with some onions and bell pepper and some season'n. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21637 Let's hope my teenage son, who started this thread, never has to worry about the shakes.Wait, Evildawg is PK's son? OH SNAP, never saw that coming. Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21639 Don't eat breakfast really. Sometimes maybe a day a month I'll make myself some waffles, other than that I don't have time for breaktfast Report
October 20, 201015 yr Author comment_21641 Wait, Evildawg is PK's son? OH SNAP, never saw that coming.Lol are you serious? XD i thought over half the community knew that already Report
October 20, 201015 yr Author comment_21658 Lol don't worry about it XD its not like everyone is always talking about me, the only time you'd usually see me is on live, but ive decided that as of late i'm coming back as a regular to my favorite community =D Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21661 Just had my peanut butter on toast, and washing it down with some coffee. Now, off to work. *sigh* Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21667 Lol are you serious? XD i thought over half the community knew that alreadyI didn't know BUT....I have a great excuse. I am blonde. *Points to hair Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_21735 I didn't know BUT....I have a great excuse. I am blonde. *Points to hair Well if you wanna go by that logic it can just be my fault XD *points to hair* so Blonde it shines in sunlight Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21737 Well if you wanna go by that logic it can just be my fault XD *points to hair* so Blonde it shines in sunlightLet's celebrate the Blonde Brigade. Woot! Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21753 I just got back from the cholesterol clinic. Seems I have high cholesterol. So I went out and bought some vegetables and eggs, and will be making myself an omelette every morning until I run out of eggs and veggies. I also need to start exercising. Maybe I'll get it out of the way in the morning, along with my breakfast. Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21755 I was going to pretend I knew. But now that you'll probably see this post, you know I didn't know until Chris said you were....Ummm, I believe it was PK who pointed that out. LoL Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_21809 Yeah I didn't know Evildawg was PK kid either .. till .. well .. go read my post. Sorry guys .. once again I am able to fit not only ONE but BOTH my feet in mouth. Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21848 Let's celebrate the Blonde Brigade. Woot! Lol to Blondes! we may not remember things that well, but we can do some of the most unexpected, sometimes super clever smart things! XD Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_21849 Sorry to hear that Em D= if you want to make it a little easier, just egg whites in your omellets and... i forgot the other thing, i'm sorry XD i guess my last post proves true, ill put it up if i remember@Kev, dont worry about it dude, never have been a big contributor to the forums, just layin the smackdown in games XD Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22033 i like the way i started to day, hashbrowns, eggs over very easy, bacon or sausage, toast, and a tall glass of orange juice. Having waffles, pancakes or bagels in there is also fantastic. As for homefries, my father makes some killer ones. But for some reason, the best breakfasts are out early morning camping with the same sort of food, or b, same sort of breakfast on a cold winter weekend morning. Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_22054 Egg white omelettes? That sounds frickin crazy at first, but it might be a healthy alternative, cos I'm gettin old and my health is fading so I'd better WATCH OUT!! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.