September 22, 201016 yr comment_19737 Duke nukem is the alter ego of chuck norris..... and only chuck norris can kick chuck norris's ***. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19739 Duke nukem is the alter ego of chuck norris..... and only chuck norris can kick chuck norris's ***.so your saying duke would win? Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19740 Chuck Norris doesn't stand a chance against Duke Nukem. Duke Nukem FTW Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19754 chuck always wins, even when he loses........ because he never loses. *bitchslap* Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19757 the only person who could beat up Chuck Norris is Bruce Lee . .. and Darth Vader can kick the **** out of Bruce Lee. So Darth Vader for the WIN!! Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19762 the only person who could beat up Chuck Norris is Bruce Lee . .. and Darth Vader can kick the **** out of Bruce Lee. So Darth Vader for the WIN!!I think I've lost all respect for you. LoLI vote Chuck. Nobody beats Chuck, not even his own alter ego (Duke) Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19771 I think I've lost all respect for you. LoLI vote Chuck. Nobody beats Chuck, not even his own alter ego (Duke)You can lose all respect for me, and that's fine, you'd still be wrong though.Sorry Chris .. it's just the way it goes. Third place in all time *** kickers is still pretty good. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19772 9 out of 10 people in this thread agree.Chuck > Everybody. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19783 9 out of 10 people in this thread agree.Chuck > Everybody. Chuck is overrated. What did he do? So he trained with Bruce Lee and was in some movies. That makes him immortal now? Not in the 9/10 either. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19784 I still say 9 out of 10, regardless of the actual voting.And as evidence I submit the following.REAL LIFE POWERS INCLUDING FLAMING FISTS, ROUNDHOUSE KICKS AND THROWING CARSChuck is unstoppable. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19787 By the official rules of internet memes, I now close the door to Chuck Norris. He went past his allotted two weeks and is tearing apart the space time continuum./end Norris Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19788 Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks through closed doors, that's why his meme will never die.Heck, I'm going to golfing this afternoon and since I have to go home and change anyways I am going to put on my CHUCK NORRIS TSHIRT just because of this! Muahahaha!You can't stop the power of the beard. Report
September 23, 201016 yr Author comment_19789 im so awesome .... ill need to find 2 characters for the next battle xD Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19820 Anyone from The Expendables cast wins in a fight against Chuck. ANY of the cast members. Women included. /debate Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.