September 24, 201016 yr comment_19826 Power pecs for the win? He must have been using Chuck's home gym to get those screamin' nips. LoL Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19828 Give it up Chris .. you lost .. bow out gracefully while you still have some small amount of dignity left.It's okay to fail... and buddy .. you fail. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19829 Sorry Albert. The power of Norris is indisputable. It's internet FACT. LoLWe can all agree to disagree though. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19835 mmm .. no .. you're wrong .. deal with it. It's not that bad. . . . I've been wrong before, just not about this. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19839 Opinions are like a.ssholes, everyone has one and they all stink. Chuck FTW. Deal with it. Report
September 24, 201016 yr Author comment_19841 Opinions are like a.ssholes, everyone has one and they all stink. quote of the week Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19851 The only reason Stallone didn't cast Chuck in the Expendables is he knew they would have to rename the movie to the Invincible. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19852 The only reason Stallone didn't cast Chuck in the Expendables is he knew they would have to rename the movie to the Invincible.BOOYAH! LoL*high-fives LG* Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19853 Should I join in on what everyone thinks is cool?Yes! Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked his way out of his mom as a newborn.. or something. *WHAM* Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19986 You know, I really could keep this thread going. LoLYou could, but I could win the thread completely you know. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19988 Any thread that The Chuck is in is belongs to no one but The Chuck. He automatically wins, because no one beats the Chuck....... Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20084 The beaten down Chuck meme.ima firin my lazah and it's over 9000! Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20085 Chuck is immune to lazors, no matter who's firin and no matter how high the power level. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20086 I knew you'd fire back with another Chuck reference. Think I'll avoid this thread now. Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20087 Awwww PK, you're no fun. Besides, I could always take one of those firin' my lazah pictures, remove the lazah and put a stream of chuck norris kicking pictures flying out of the mouth. LoL Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20091 Awwww PK, you're no fun. Besides, I could always take one of those firin' my lazah pictures, remove the lazah and put a stream of chuck norris kicking pictures flying out of the mouth. LoLI could lock and/or delete both threads.I'm with PK on avoiding both of these. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.