September 24, 201016 yr Author comment_19860 Tisha never made it to the Mayo Clinic. She ended up going back to the hospital monday morning with a fever. She is too sick for the other drug trials, her liver is inflamed, and her kidneys aren't working very well.Shes now at the end of the line, we don't know how long it'll be. They moved her to the Queen of the Valley Hospice last night. All they are doing now is trying to keep her as comfortable as possible. Shes still being strong, and believeing miracles can happen. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19861 sorry to hear this =(.thoughts and prayers to the hole family. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19873 Sorry to hear this Rose .. do you need anything from us? Report
September 24, 201016 yr Author comment_19878 Sorry to hear this Rose .. do you need anything from us?Just your prayers for my sister and family, and support Kev. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19883 Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister Rose. Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19977 Just your prayers for my sister and family, and support Kev.you got it babe .. anything for you!! Report
September 30, 201016 yr Author comment_20411 Tisha lost the fight last night. Please continue to pray for peace and comfort for her husband and 3 kids, and the rest of the family. Especially my dad, he was with her when she passed at about 12:40am, she had a very hard night. He posted on facebook that he was praying for God to release her from her pain, praying for her and reading her the 23rd psalm, he posted he commended her spirit to the Lord, and almost immediately her breathing quieted and within 2 to 3 minutes her spirit departed.I am thankful shes in a better place and is no longer in pain. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20417 Rose I'm so sorry to hear that, but at the same time you're right. Your sister is now in a better place and without the pain. I will pray not only for her, but also for her family, her children and you during this time. *super hugs* Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20420 Sorry for your lost Rose. Your sister is no longer suffering, and no longer in pain. Our thoughts and prayers will always be with you and your family. Report
September 30, 201016 yr Author comment_20421 Your sister is now in a better place and without the pain. That is really the only thing that makes it bearable. And I believe thats the only thing helping my dad get through this. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20441 I'm so sorry your sister passed, Rose. I hope her kids and the rest of your family stay strong. Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20445 May she rest in peace, she and your family will be in my prayers tonight. I'm sure she's looking over you guys too Report
October 1, 201016 yr comment_20452 My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister's family. Report
October 2, 201016 yr Author comment_20529 Thanks. The services are the 8th and 9th. As of right now I am planning on going, just gotta work it out. I am scared to death of flying though! Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20530 I'm sorry Rose. I'm sure you'll be OK with flying, you've got a strong spirit! *hugs* Report
October 5, 201016 yr Author comment_20782 Well I'm going. I bought a one way ticket for Thursday, so I don't know when I'll be home lol. The only way I could make it right now was to just buy one way, until saturday when Shane gets paid again, then I'll get my return ticket. Just hoping I don't pay and arm and a leg, and that I don't get stuck at my moms forever! lol. I am hoping I'll get home on Sunday. I just couldn't not go, everytime I talk to my dad he chokes up.I am really terrified to fly though, I've had several nightmares since I bought my ticket. This is nothing like my fear of trains either! I don't understand how planes don't fall out of the sky all the time lol. I almost chickened out just because of this fear, but between how my dad is coping and Shane forcing me to go, I am. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20814 You doing the right thing, giving your family support during this hard time will make it easier for everyone. Hope the service goes well and prayers for you, your sister, and your family. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20897 Eat some pills. You'll be fine. Safer and faster than driving. Awe inspiring really. You ever seen the top of a cloud? Also notice the world is merely a giant grid. Report
October 7, 201016 yr Author comment_20920 Just wanted to share my sisters obituary... TishaI fly out tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it and excited, but still scared. I am looking forward to looking out the window, but dont know how long I will be able too lol.Thanks guys,Jen Report
October 7, 201016 yr comment_20927 I couldn't view that guestbook and not sign it. It's obvious she was important to many people. As far as flying goes, I only dislike the take off and approach to landing. I think the approach shakes me the most. It's like the airplane hits the brakes, and you're just hovering up there for a second. You really feel it in Puerta Vallarta. The plane has to come in at a bank, at greatly reduced speeds and make this tilted descent. You'll be fine, though. I'm sure you'll barely feel it, since you're coming into a normal airport. =] Report
October 7, 201016 yr Author comment_20959 I couldn't view that guestbook and not sign it. It's obvious she was important to many people. As far as flying goes, I only dislike the take off and approach to landing. I think the approach shakes me the most. It's like the airplane hits the brakes, and you're just hovering up there for a second. You really feel it in Puerta Vallarta. The plane has to come in at a bank, at greatly reduced speeds and make this tilted descent. You'll be fine, though. I'm sure you'll barely feel it, since you're coming into a normal airport. =]I know! Thats what I am dreading. Shane was teasing me and said "and dont forget, they shut down the engines before they land." I'm excited because its something I've never done, but the excitement isn't stronger than the fear. I was more excited than scared to take the train, this is NOT the same. Report
October 7, 201016 yr comment_20960 Bring a pack of gum with you and chew it during takeoff and landing. This will help as your ears may feel like they're going to "pop" a little due to the pressure changes. You'll do just fine Rose, I know you will. Coy felt the same way the first time I took her on a plane. LoL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.