Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Sister

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm still alive, didnt have a heart attack on the plane lol. It was crazy scary! I actually started crying on the first flights take-off. I was absolutely terrified lol. I bought some magazines, so I just stuck my nose in those. Whenever we'd hit turbulance I just pretended I was in a car or something, and it helped. I was a little more relaxed on the flight back, knowing what to expect and all. Although I ended up taking a window seat, at the exit windows! That stressed me out a little, but I told myself, whats the odds of something even happening, so I relaxed and tried to enjoy the trip. I took a bunch of pics out the window too! So I wasn't totally chickenfied lol! I will post some soon, got some really cool ones of the sun going down.

The services were really beautiful. I was really glad I went, but my dad was really shut down, so I just gave him space, but atleast he knew I was there for him. Dad and grandma broke down at the viewing, and refused to even go inside. I couldn't get myself to go up there. I didn't want to see her when she was sick, I really didnt want to see her that way either. It was a very emotional weekend. Tisha's strength is what stood out to everyone she came across. Her priest spoke very highly of her, and said she never let it get the best of her. He said any time he would go visit with her she was always so bright and cheery, and all you could see in her face and eyes was her faith and hope. My sister was a strong and beautiful woman, that touched everyones life she came in contact with, and that was so evident at the packed services.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this a little late, but I am very sorry for your loss Rose :(

Big hugs go out to you and your family.

Quoted for truth!

I just returned home today from San Diego. I'm sorry this happened!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.