April 7, 201016 yr comment_1878 well then, maybe i can run it. ill have to see if i can find it anywhereNow that I think of it, you play WoW. If you can play that, even on low settings, you could easily play Morrowind with maxed settings, and with some pretty decent upgraded graphics from MGE. And definitely make sure you get GotY for the two expansions. You won't regret getting Morrowind (unless you ragequit early on because you can't hit anything LOL). Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1879 Get it on Steam, Stealthy.i thought steam you had to be a member for and that costed some sort of fee too. or is it free? Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1881 (unless you ragequit early on because you can't hit anything LOL). In which case, I'll continually hit him over the head with a large stick, missing a few times on purpose. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1884 In which case, I'll continually hit him over the head with a large stick, missing a few times on purpose.ill just stab you with a lock pick Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1891 Daedric Crescent sword. 'Nuff said.Nah! Screw that. Too sharp and deadly. Takes the fun out of it. Much too quick!A Nord's leg ought to do it! Report
April 7, 201016 yr Author comment_1894 I think I'm gonna walk home from work tomorrow, swing by EB Games and see if they have a GOTY Morrowind.Otherwise I'll snag it off of Steam.I'm excited now! Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1914 Figured Id say some mods that I used. Morrowind Comes Alive and its Patch + Names - Adds a ton of randomly generated NPCs to all sorts of places. Water Life - Adds all sorts of underwater creatures to the oceans and creeks of the game.Where Are All The Birds Going? - Adds all sorts of Birds flying around.Just a few that add to the world. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1916 If you streamed Morrowind, Dat, I'd watch. For real.lol, I was actually planning on doing that today. Provided I'm not so tired I fall asleep when I get home. BTW, I don't think the GOTY edition comes with the plugins so be sure to visit HERE and download them.. Yep, for free, you know, how it used to be before DLC? Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1942 This will be stealthy in about a month XD:http://bethblog.com/...time-consuming/ Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1960 lol, I was actually planning on doing that today. Provided I'm not so tired I fall asleep when I get home. BTW, I don't think the GOTY edition comes with the plugins so be sure to visit HERE and download them.. Yep, for free, you know, how it used to be before DLC?Area effect arrows? And there's a shop where you can buy them!? Damn it. You know you're tempting me. lol Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_2031 This will be stealthy in about a month XD:http://bethblog.com/...time-consuming/you assume i would put the time in for a blog Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2087 I'm going to try to stream Morrowind here in a few. Probably spend an hour or so exploring around with the modifications on. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2089 pk why dont you just play morrowind on your comp? Edited April 8, 201016 yr by StealthyShadows Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2091 He's going to. Unless you meant someone else.sooooo by ok, i meant to type pk. got to love those typos Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2092 Don't have it for PC. Probably will in the near future, though. I own two versions already. May as well make it three. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2109 you assume i would put the time in for a blogNo you'll be the guy that sounds like Frodo giving up the ring LOL. Then afterward you'll probably just get back on WoW. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2117 Wow. An hour or so huh. I just looked at the time. That was like 2 hours of streaming. lol, I love Morrowind! Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2118 Wow. An hour or so huh. I just looked at the time. That was like 2 hours of streaming. lol, I love Morrowind!Yeah, that was cool. I'll watch again if you stream later on. I wanna see some crazy mods too. Do they have something that adds wings to your character while levitating? That would be pretty cool lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.