Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Morrowind

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry the ones of Sotha Sil are all dark, I only had a little torch and I had to teleport there so the quest may have broken. I haven't checked to see if these are good either, Im lazy.

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/morrowind1.png/

http://img593.imageshack.us/i/morrowind2.png/

http://img688.imageshack.us/i/morrowind3.png/

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/morrowind4.png/

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/morrowind5.png/

http://img130.imageshack.us/i/morrowind6.png

Oh wow, dude! You didn't need to go to the Clockwork City! That was quite unexpected, but really cool! I really hope your game isn't broken. You could have went to any Daedra place and I would have been happy. Sotha Sill is just the only one named that I can remember. lol

Love you, bro!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.