July 30, 201016 yr comment_15149 I put PREY at the top of my Gamefly Que .. should be here today or tomorrow. I know I can buy it used for pretty cheap but honestly I'm trying not to spend ANY money ('cept food and beer) so I'm not buying anything for a while. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15152 I remember this as being true...Laggy as well. Were there any updates to fix the bugs in it?The only thing laggy was the multiplayer (which is broken honestly. LoL) Report
August 10, 201016 yr Author comment_15911 Bump to see if any new owners of the game are enjoying Prey.Let's hear some feedback! Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15918 The only thing laggy was the multiplayer (which is broken honestly. LoL)The multiplayer was atrocious, but the single player was solid. I just couldn't stomach it...literally. I'm thinking about giving it another shot and trying it without a hangover. It's always worse when I'm hungover. I ralphed one time playing GTA 4 with pk because I was hungover. The Mirror's Edge demo did it to me too.I really liked The Darkness. It was a rental for me, and my wife took it back before I got a chance to play it again for a cheevo run. Report
October 23, 201114 yr Author comment_47165 I'll give ya feedback after i get itSo, how's that Prey? Amazing, right? lol Report
October 24, 201114 yr comment_47170 How did I miss this thread? Prey was absolutely fantastic and flew under so many radars. The sequel scares me alot, but the first stands as probably my favorite 1st cycle 360 game.I never got around to knocking out all the multiplayer achievements though. Report
October 24, 201114 yr Author comment_47171 Easily my favorite of the early 360 games. We should alll jump into multi sometime and finish off those remaining cheevos. Report
October 24, 201114 yr comment_47173 it'd mess around in some prey multiplayer.. Another day one release that stood out for me was Condemned; Criminal Origins. I enjoyed that game way past the end credits. Report
October 24, 201114 yr comment_47175 Multiplayer Prey, count me in. That would be a great community play date for Gamercide. We should seriously put that together...And Condemned was an amazingly atmospheric game, that I didn't play till some years after its release. I picked it up as an impulse buy and was blown away. The second wasn't nearly as memorable. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47219 I agree, the Second Condemned didn't have the same great atmosphere, it was more action oriented. Still enjoyed it but the first one was definitely more of a game changer for me. Report
December 14, 201114 yr Author comment_50087 I'll give ya feedback after i get itStill waiting.Sent to me in IM minutes ago...Sedington: i managed to unwrap it and look at the manual Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_50102 Hmm, I don't remember that copy having a manual. Check again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.