July 23, 201016 yr comment_14460 Wait. What? You're OG, Sed. Surely you have played Prey before...Was kinda before my hardcore 360 time... i played the demo, thought it was badass, but never got to it. I am ashamed. Didn't play darkness either. Report
July 23, 201016 yr Author comment_14461 Your mission and goal, Sed, is to scrape together $5 and get Prey. We're counting on you. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14463 Was kinda before my hardcore 360 time... i played the demo, thought it was badass, but never got to it. I am ashamed. Didn't play darkness either.how have you not played the darkness?????? that game was amazing!!! Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14467 how have you not played the darkness?????? that game was amazing!!!Well, I have a copy of The Darkness here that I recently beat and was sent to me by em. I could pass it on to the next person who needs to play it! Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14468 how have you not played the darkness?????? that game was amazing!!!That game will probably be in my next batch of used, older 360 titles. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14472 Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it out when I can. Don't think eminutia will mind. Will you em? More love for the Darkness. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14531 Wow.... more than one person HASN'T played The Darkness? That game is so epic it's not even funny. I loved that game. The intro scene with the car chase is amazing. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14811 Ok... been playing pray for a few days... Very good game for how old it is. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14818 Wow.... more than one person HASN'T played The Darkness? That game is so epic it's not even funny. I loved that game. The intro scene with the car chase is amazing.Aaand it's on it's way as well. The game will be like the guy late to the party, arriving after my main batch of games. It's starting to sound like a Gamercide Recommendation bundle now, Prey, Condemned 1/2, Deadly Premonition, and The Darkness. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14859 Seriously the Darkness wasn't as good as people keep saying it is lol. I mean the Darkness powers were cool but other then that it just wasn't fun at all. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14861 Really GG? You didn't like the story? The voice acting? The incredible opening cutscene? I mean it wasn't an AAA title but it certainly was a great singleplayer experience. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14867 Nah I don't mind Dat. Share the love!Cool. I'll try to get it in the mail today. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14876 Trying complete! It's in the mail and should be there in 3 to 5 days! Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14885 I'm with GG, the darkness was ok... i just couldn't get into it. Prey on the other hand i loved, i just couldn't take the motion sickness, the only other two games that affected me like this were bioshock2 and ..... the one where you're a runner, going up walls and such.*mirrors edge ... just remembered* Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14918 I'm with GG, the darkness was ok... i just couldn't get into it. Prey on the other hand i loved, i just couldn't take the motion sickness, the only other two games that affected me like this were bioshock2 and ..... the one where you're a runner, going up walls and such.*mirrors edge ... just remembered*Sucks LG. I really liked Mirrors Edge. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14920 although i think The Darkness was a good game i definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone. i enjoyed it myself but the game didn't have anything that i can recall that stuck with me. Prey on the other hand...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJTdq6DkyA Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14922 Mike Patton doing the best ending credits ever (Darkness) He was also the voice of The Darkness. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14965 Really GG? You didn't like the story? The voice acting? The incredible opening cutscene? I mean it wasn't an AAA title but it certainly was a great singleplayer experience.It wasn't at all. It was slow clunky and inconsistent. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15117 Just beat Prey and loved it. Very innovative for a game that came out 4 years ago. I really liked all of the portals and shifting gravity. The part towards the end where parts of the level start spawning around you was crazy. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15130 It wasn't at all. It was slow clunky and inconsistent.I remember this as being true...Laggy as well. Were there any updates to fix the bugs in it? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.