April 1, 201016 yr comment_1 Well guys, looks like I got it up and installed. I know it doesn't look like much, but we'll get it better. I promise!! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_8 Yay! The yellow text look really need with the background. Chris will still have to use his lime green color and not regular green though. lol<br><br>[edit] but I didn't think about quoting though. lol<br> Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_10 Excellent! Great work getting the Gamercide forums back up, Spawn! And I'm happeh with my nice round user number (10). Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_11 Looking awesome Spawn! I'm going to move my Contest to here! Good work man, and thanks for all the effort and time! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_14 Looks good, Spawn. Quick question, are we still required to use are gamercards as an avatar? Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_16 I think it looks more uniform if we do. I tried an animated avatar pic for awhile, but it just looked so out of place.*edit* http://www.mygamercard.net/ for anyone who needs one. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_18 So I notice new members are quickly going from group "Members" to group "Member+". Is Member+ the title for all us ATC OGs? Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_19 Made it! Now I have to give the lappy back to my wife. Mine still has about 23 hours, 19 minutes, and 35 seconds to go before it's done reformatting. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_26 Just one more thing guys. There is a "Lo-Fi" version of the site that works well for checking the forum on your phone (Droid, iPhone, etc). It strips all the graphics and everything out for faster loading. I've tried it out and seems to work pretty well. I'm going to look in to customizing that skin a bit after we get the actual forum to look good. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_37 I changed skins and now I can't change it back. Or is it supposed to be white? It was black... Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_41 Mine is black.Thanks for the sig, I needed a new one for a new site! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_43 Mine is black.Mine was too. I was messing around and changed skins. Now it's white, and I can't find the option to switch it back. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_45 Is this color easy to read on the black background?*slaps HorsePickle Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.