Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Welcome

Featured Replies

Good. It works well on a white background too.

/me goes back to the board to look for the skin options.

Huzzah! The mysterious stranger has returned! (no gun though, sorry wasteland wanderers) Hello everyone and it's good to finally be back here. I finally have a pc, albeit a so-so pc, but a functional one nonetheless. I see that the forums are going through some rebuilding, seems like good timing for a return.

Sorry for the edit, I kind of messing with the font as well.

Good. It works well on a white background too.

/me goes back to the board to look for the skin options.

I think I'm going to steal that color and use it (again). You'll still have a different font. That's the color I first started using on the first Gamercide, but then switched to Teal when some people complained about it being hard to see on the white theme. Ima change it back, ya whippersnappers. ;)

Just checking in here and saying hello.. I work with Spawn in the normal 9-5 and also do the web hosting. Glad to be apart of the forums! The site looks really good! :P

Nexus! You came outta nowhere. Got the skin changed back. Black looks much better.

Nexus! You came outta nowhere. Got the skin changed back. Black looks much better.

Glad your old man ways know how to change a skin color laugh.gif

  • Author

Glad your old man ways know how to change a skin color laugh.gif

Actually it wasn't Pogre's fault. I had the skin change ability disabled while I was doing some work last night. I enabled it back this morning. Sorry to invalidate your gentle ribbing. :lol:

Yeah, it was very good timing lol. It seems that more people are coming on, that's a good sign. I missed you guys and had quite a sad face when I saw that the forums were down. Thank you to everyone working on this site for getting it back up. I also have something planned. After all, I couldn't make a comeback and not think of something to give away :P

the place looks great spawn, you did one hell of a job.

The new place really does look great! Thanks Spawn, and EVERYONE that made this happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.