Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Elite Effect (Jon)

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elite Effect (Jon)

  1. I will now always refer to Romney as Jack.
  2. Ha, that's so awesome.
  3. You've never had a Klondike bar? You must not be human, it's the only logical explanation. Avahra is an alien everyone, the truth has been exposed.
  4. LOL That's so awesome.
  5. I bought the full version yesterday, really enjoying it. If anyone wants to play, shoot me an invite.
  6. I played the beta and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to actually buying the full version though.
  7. Lmao, that's great.
  8. Well go download that **** and invite me, PK, lol.
  9. I think there are a few different ways to get in. Some websites are doing giveaways, and their official Twitter account have gave some out. But beta codes were bundled with Arkham City.
  10. Anyone grab this? I got a code for it and I'm downloading it now. Shoot me an invite if anyone from here wants to play.
  11. [color=#0000ff][b]Awesome. Thanks a ton. [/b][/color]
  12. Omg. That's the best Gif I've ever seen. ^
  13. Mario, Noire style:
  14. Hell yes. Every news channel on TV where I live had the Royal Wedding going on, or talking about it.And, lol at the pic.
  15. Yea, CB. The album is good, but I'm somewhat eh on it compared to his others like you said. It has some great tracks though. I like Animal Rights a lot: <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiazcixMn1U?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  16. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qlOK1CHMQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> And thanks to Pogre: <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_0JSuwDFU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  17. Ugh, PK, **** you, lol. I've heard that song in a commercial on TV for the past month, and every time I hear it, I have trouble getting it out of my head. Now, I clicked your video.
  18. Good review. I play the hell out of this on my Laptop. I may need to grab a MS point card and get it for my Xbox, it will hold me over until Reach at the very least.
  19. I've heard 3 songs off the album, Wretches and Kings, The Catalyst, and Waiting For The End. They're all pretty good, not as good as the old Linkin Park, but so much better than Minutes to Midnight...
  20. I just watched the movie "Repo Men" a few days ago, and ever since this song has stuck with me. Its pretty damn good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5PYv8Ppsjg&feature=player_embedded#!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.