Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Elite Effect (Jon)

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elite Effect (Jon)

  1. @Pkay I lol'd.
  2. I've heard great things about it, I'm going to give the trial a try later.
  3. They definitely are. Overall, the EP isn't bad. Its just missing something. Can't really explain it, lol.
  4. Get the link you want, and click on the media button (to the far right of the smiley.) and where it says media URL, paste your link into that, then click insert media. That's not embedding, but its what we're all doing in this thread.
  5. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Hqd2FJF8-h8
  6. Thank you for posting this, Pan. I've been trying to find a link to this song. The song is definitely good, like you said. It's a little weird not hearing Trent's voice with his music, I've always been a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, and I will support whatever he decides to do. Just gotta get use to it.
  7. I came across this today, it may be a little old. But I got a laugh out of it Edit* I just saw PK's post. Lol! I died laughing.
  8. I've pretty much gave up on rap, with all these mainstream rappers...But Eminem has went back to his freestyle roots. This is supposed to be on his new album "Recovery." Anyone who remotely likes rap, should give this a quick listen. http://www.youtube.c...ature=topvideos
  9. Diamond Eyes? Yeah, it's a great album. Really enjoying it.
  10. I agree, The Fragile is probably my favorite album by Trent. There's not one track on there I hate.
  11. Slipknot FTW!
  12. Wow, that was awesome.
  13. Two of my favorite NIN mixes.
  14. When I played Borderlands for the first time, I had that song stuck in my head for like, 3 weeks. Lmao.
  15. Yes, yes they do. Lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.