Everything posted by PeeKnuckle
-
The Odd and the Cool
Good luck with that.
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
I let you off easy and pixelated it. =p- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
1938: Disney Rejection Letter to a Woman http://www.retronaut.com/2013/04/disney-rejection-letter-to-a-woman/- The Odd and the Cool
The Joe Rogan Experience tweeted that out. I liked it right away.- The Odd and the Cool
Go home rainbow- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
You're Welcome- The Odd and the Cool
- [Review] - Dead Island Riptide
I love me some glitches. I was upset when Gearbox took out car flipping in Borderlands 2. The beach balls of Dead Island were too much fun for me in co-op, and I probably would have loved being shot in the air by trees. Seriously I'd do it on purpose. Never seen that when I played, or the cars falling through the world. I did play it late, though, so maybe it was patched by then. Aren't all of Valve's DLCs free? Booze and pills in DI. =p- [Review] - Dead Island Riptide
It's fun reading comments from the articles back in June 2012 and reading how excited commenters were for this game. Then the zombie torso collectors edition was announced and the hate seems to have started. Also just read this and have to sort of agree - "So it sounds like the first one, just without the mad hype the CGI trailer created. So people are looking at it more objectively this time.". So many people bring up that trailer to me and I don't get it. A trailer never defines what a game will be. It's made to get you excited for the release of their game. It's Marketing 101. It's why we bought Irish Spring and Lever 2000. lol- [Review] - Dead Island Riptide
I think the first game was a success, though. By December 2011 they had 3 million sales. That's with the accidental release of the dev build on PC.- [Review] - Dead Island Riptide
Just read this comment on the Steam forums and had to agree with the person. You guys are funny with your DI is an overpriced expansion. Yet you go out and buy a $60 CoD, or AC every year. I guess the same could almost be said of L4D and L4D2. Mostly the same assets, engine and the story was basically the same.- [Review] - Dead Island Riptide
I played it until 5 am this morning. I'm enjoying my time in the game. Also really glad I didn't need to start a brand new character. The imported save feature that uses your saved game data from the first game, worked like a charm. Here's what I don't get about many of the negative reviews. Go and read some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood reviews. Is that game looked down on for more of the same? For not having enough new things to justify another release? I don't see Riptide as a direct sequel. I think if and when they do make one, it'll have a big fat "2" after it. Enjoyed your review, Spawn. Thanks for writing it for us.- The Odd and the Cool
Sedington the bad ass and his homicidal Sed-Fro- The Odd and the Cool
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool