Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Banstyle

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Banstyle

  1. Hey guys I have a question.. I've been playing Halo 1 on MCE and it feels really weird, I have to ask.. is it impossible to AIM? As in, look down the scope? I've played Halo a hundred million times but it's been so long.. maybe I'm just not familiar with it anymore but it feels like you can only aim from the hip. Too much Destiny lately, maybe I just lost my way.
  2. PK life is good! Four year old gamer. He's been getting me achievements lately, doesn't even realize.
  3. I KNOW RIGHT i've spent so many holidays with you all that I'm gone all pavlov coming to gamercide every december.
  4. Hey dudes, that image should probably say 2015. ^_______^ (Not joining contest don't worry! Just a concerned citizen!)
  5. Still peeling off your Buffy Mask I see! Good to see you Siren.
  6. Thanks to GG's spamming I am now back on teh Gamercidez. It helps to spam! See?!? Ah, the Giveaway. Such fun! Found memories!
  7. Bomberman Live Ilomilo Super Meat Boy Scott Pilgrim Trials
  8. Banstyle replied to Bacon's topic in Microsoft
    Super Meat Boy is my vote. Hilarious and will last months! Unless you get frustrated easily. I picked up Hydrophobia for 400 (deal this week only). Plan to give that a go shortly.
  9. Banstyle replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    Dammit Arm I don't want YOU to get it.
  10. Banstyle replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    There's lots of levels, but eh. I guess you could pass. Some of the levels are pretty inventive. Minigames are my favorite part of the game though, so I am disappoint slightly. Since baby came along I sort of look for mindless games I can play with mute on, so it's worth it for me.
  11. Banstyle posted a topic in Microsoft
    Where are my Trials people? I'm alone on the leaderboard for DLC tracks and it makes me cry. It also makes me happy though cuz I'm at the top. Too bad there's no new minigames this time.
  12. Banstyle replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Microsoft
    Still waiting to play it on my WP7 (It's free for AT&T peoples)
  13. I played it at SDCC, wasn't really feeling it. Then again, I was playing bots in Horde mode so who knows. There was also only one level. Are there different levels in the full game or just one?
  14. Playing it, loving it.
  15. I hope it's not mandatory. Zune Marketplace still lags me up so much that I stop watching videos on Xbox. All these new features take precious seconds to load, time I'd rather be doing playing games. I hope it's a secondary ap like Halo Waypoint, Rock Band Music Store, etc, in case I want to keep using old method.
  16. YES HIGHLY! So fun. Great story too.
  17. Banstyle posted a topic in Microsoft
    Okay this is 800 points this week, someone convince me to buy it! I love Doom I love Duke NUkem, what does this have in store for me that those don't? I want it for some reason, I like old school shooters but I never played this one back in the day. A:LSO I am DRUNK atm so if you can reply fast enough this may influence my decision tonight more so than usual.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.