Everything posted by Avahra
-
What are you listening to?
Honestly, i fyou don't know who Evan Duffy is you're missing out on some beyond amazing piano covers
-
What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oKyhEc8Gf0- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
Ooh I love 1984 references- What are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZ8yZ5kCWw I know a lot of people hate her but her lyrics speak to me on personal level- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
Sometimes I am sad I never learned the trombone. Today is one of those days- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
HOTDOGS! I'll look you up when I'm in diablo. P.S I'm terrible and I'm not even level 60- Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
hello friends! Do you all have a clan?- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- 7 Days to Die Server Utility
- 7 Days to Die Server Utility
- The Odd and the Cool
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool