Everything posted by Dateranoth
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
You need to remove all of the other information. You must delete the entire line after =, including all of the below -NO TRAILING SLASH AND USE FULL URL FROM WEBHOOK URL ON DISCORD If you are using notepad or word pad turn off word wrap. Everything in the line after = should be deleted BEFORE you paste in the url. So when you get done this is what you should see with nothing between the webhook setting and the botname setting. DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/123### DiscordBotName=MyBot
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/*************************************** In the above section delete everything after the = Paste your web hook after the = EXAMPLE: DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/583###
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Have you copied the webhook to the INI file and enabled the bot in the INI? If you’re not sure, private message me the webhook url and the INI file and I will check to see if it’s set up correctly.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
https://github.com/Dateranoth/ConanExilesServerUtility/releases/tag/3.3.0-beta.3 Go to that page and download either the x86 or x64 file. Run it, it will create an INI file. Modify that file with your settings (server name etc) and then run the exe again to start.
- 7 Days to Die Server Utility
-
What are you listening to?
Awesome entertainment system setup, and I wish you the best in being your own boss!
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
It’s pretty similar. I know he has all the same features and more except I’m not sure about mod updates.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
As far as I know, rcon is the only way to send messages to the actual server. I believe some other utilities have their own built in rcon tools that might work better for you. https://github.com/NullSoldier/serverthrall
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
I’m not really sure. I didn’t make the mcrcon utility. I am just using it to send the rcon messages with my utility. You could start a ticket here: https://github.com/Tiiffi/mcrcon Does it not work with my utility either?
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
@kackarot Does it happen when it tries to send the message?
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Oh, and if that is a real hook you will want to generate a new one and delete that one. Anyone can broadcast to your Discord with that.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
The hour is in HH format. If you want it to restart at 1100 only then set every hothour#=11 There are two options. On the system tray right click the icon (looks like the favicon on this site. A grim reaper) and choose exit. It will ask if you want to shut the server down or exit. If you exit without closing the server you can make changes to the Utility INI without shutting the server down. It will remember which server was running and reattach when you open it. If you choose close server it will gracefully shut down the server then exit. Alternatively you you can pause it by clicking on the icon once. While the read X is flashing the script is paused. Right click and select to resume. Remote restart KEY is just a secondary option to choose a different key to trigger restarts. Security through obscurity deal. To use remote restart you would type the public facing IP:PORT then the rest of the string. So. If my server was at 34.76.109.5 my remote restart settings were Restartport=5478 key=restart restartpass=myrestartpass To restart remotely I would type this into a browser: http://34.76.109.5:5478?restart=myrestartpass The hook looks correct. It will only broadcast before it attempts to restart. Remote restart and manually closing will not broadcast. These are considered admin controlled so they immediately restart or close the server.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
I found the problem and fixed it. Stupidly didn't declare a variable if rcon was disabled. It's corrected in the latest version. https://github.com/Dateranoth/ConanExilesServerUtility/releases/latest I actually use to hang around the Admin Discord more, but I haven't been on there in a while. You don't have to donate anything, but if you really want to you can help with our web hosting costs by donating directly to https://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=16156 or you can donate via paypal to donations@gamercide.org . Sorry for the bug!
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Well damn. I broke something. I tested, but I must have missed something. Error happen as soon as you open the utility?
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Ok. RCON support has been added. I wasn't able to directly test the messages because I don't have the game installed, but it should be sending the restart message to the users too. Latest Version
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
No time wasted. I have seen the problem before, and I wanted to make sure all was good. I'm working on integrated Rcon support to allow messages server side before restart now.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
The PM message is fine. The discord webhook works directly through discord. Just Create a new web hook. Name the bot what you want, select the channel, and save. Copy the Full webhook URL and paste it UseDiscordBot=yes DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/XXXXXX/XXXX Be sure to remove <- NO TRAILING SLASH AND USE FULL URL FROM WEBHOOK URL ON DISCORD I can't find anything wrong with the application or your settings for updating. Try this on your test server: Set the update interval to every 5 minutes Open the appmanifest_443030.acf and change the buildid to "12345" and save the file. Then wait and see if it triggers an update. I think what happened, and I've seen this before, is they pushed the latest update as ready before it was actually out to all the servers. So, the app found that there should have been an update available, but when steamcmd tried to get it the old file versions were still in place.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Glad to help. I need to check and make sure nothing was changed in the update process. It could be that I’m looking at the wrong version now that the game is released. Can you remove any personal details and send me your INI? Also, can you send me the file above from your Conan server directory? You can run the app from an existing server, just be sure the INI is configured properly. It can make changes to Conan configs, but it backs everything up first.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
I have plans to see if I can integrate rcon messages into the utility at some point for server side notifications. I haven’t been playing still, but I still try to support the utility. Are you running multiple servers on that PC? If so, are you using a shared steamcmd directory? Does this file exist in the steamcmd directory? \steamapps\appmanifest_443030.acf Also, if \steamapps\appmanifest_443030.acf exists, could you send that file to me? Thanks
-
What are you listening to?
Month Shy of a year since the last post. I enjoyed this song.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
It has certainly gone through growing pains. Still, there are several strong communities playing and running servers.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
Yeah. Even the admin group I follow is pretty hit or miss. I keep the utility up to date, but not much beyond that. If you can find some loyal players it might be worth it. Otherwise I would hold out.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
I think we have it sorted out. Also sent the link to the utility you wanted for starting remotely. I'll add it to GitHub when I get home if it works.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
@Spirit Let me know if I can help. I can try to restart it from my end to test if you want.
-
Conan Exiles Server Utility
If the error happens when you try to connect to perform the restart then it is probably an error on the client. Try the restart tool on a different PC and see if it works. One of our admins here has a problem on his PC where it won't connect some times. However I can always connect.