Everything posted by Dateranoth
-
[Review] – Plants Versus Zombies
Good review! I haven't even played this for PC yet. Maybe I should try it out.
-
What are you listening to?
Official F*CK You video by C Lo Green on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ceelogreen
-
What are you listening to?
- Amazon Ends XBLA Title Partnershop With MS
Nooooo! This was the only good way to buy games without purchasing extra points. Bah.- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
lol, 4 or 5 am and I'm up and out the door for work.- What are you listening to?
Don't normally like this stuff, but the song and video are messed up. So, I actually like this particular song.- LIMBO
Well, I finished a full play through last night. It was a great game, but short. 3 to 4 hours depending on your puzzle solving skills. Less if you are really good or cheat. I highly suggest not watching any videos of the puzzles if you plan on playing through. Because, though they are challenging, they are pretty much once overs. Once you know the solution its quick and easy. Alternatively if you have the time and don't want to pay 15 bucks for 3 hours then find a stream or watch the highlights on the gamercide channel. It's a fun experience though!- LIMBO
Just bought this game earlier today and played for about 10 minutes. I'm not sure what to think yet, but I'll be streaming it sometime soon. It's too messed up not to share.- New Way To Browse
Yeah. I wonder why the xbox has so much trouble just loading those store apps? Should be a breeze for it. Though that does look pretty cool.- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVSdj45T7jM Borderlands has me stuck on this again. I actually heard it a while before Borderlands was released. AND they came to town, AND I freaking missed it. I had to work the next day and it was a late show. I WISH WISH I would have went to see them now. Dam nit. I was being such an old man. - Amazon Ends XBLA Title Partnershop With MS