Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pogre

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pogre

  1. Phillip Anselmo singing with Alice in Chains. He doesn't try to make it his own and does it justice. Pure win.
  2. Totally inspired by one of PK's earlier posts on this page.
  3. I'll give that a go CB. I think I like some of their remix stuff better than the original versions.
  4. I don't know what it is about Alanis that does it to me, but I just love her early stuff. I swear I got goosebumps watching that video. Now for something with a little more crunch factor.
  5. Godsmack + Prince of Persia = win.
  6. For as geeky as they look, Breaking Benjamin kicks some ***.
  7. Okay, Kitty just reminded me of these guys. Definitely not my usual pace, but for some reason, I dig them. They're from Nova Scotia, so the Scottish influence in their music is very strong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENjixZd_Oo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDtjq0mGVSQ
  8. Maiden puts on one hell of a show live.
  9. Time for a little retro.
  10. Lol. Yes I actually listened to it.
  11. I just watched it again. That blew me away. Hey, make sure TK sees this too.
  12. I...can't believe I just found this. I haven't even watched the whole thing yet. I'm going to right here after I post it. *Edit: How fracking cool was that!?!
  13. What a great post PK. It really encapsulates what we're about.
  14. NIN kicks ***. For the bajillionth time.
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anb_S3R_pws

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.