Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pogre

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pogre

  1. Another anthem. AC/DC will always have a special place in my heart TC. I grew up on them. What I've often pondered is, when a band puts together a song or album that really strikes a chord with folks - a song or album that changes the face of music, do they know, or even have the thought "Oh man, this is going to be huge!"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY
  2. Dude, the first time I heard of these guys is when you posted their cover of Trapped Under Ice at the ATC. I thought they did a great job, but I thought it was a one-off, goofy thing. One of my buddies brought them up at work today and we started talking. Needless to say, here I sit youtubing videos and I think they really kick some ***. For old time's sake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1W9y3HT-A
  3. I've seen you bleed and now I know I can kick. Your. Ass!!! lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQF_DR_uDU4
  4. Funny, but seriously kickass. I might dig a little deeper into these guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEgQ3b_Ug0
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f51Ld6D7swo There are so many good songs out there, and I've always had this question; Do you think AC/DC (or anyone else who had a hit) knew when they recorded this song that it would become the rock anthem that it is today?
  6. Well shit. Thanks EE!
  7. Guilty pleasure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo May try to delete this tomorrow... :$
  8. They seem to be hit and miss. I really like some of their stuff, but there's plenty I could skip over.
  9. I really just discovered them. I've known of them, but never really listened to them before. I mean c'mon..."Bullet For My Valentine"? That has emo written all over it. They didn't stand a chance with me, but my son pinned me down and made me listen to a couple of songs last night. 4 Words is my favorite by them so far.
  10. Man, I fought off liking Bullet For My Valentine. Really hard. Dammit, they ain't bad.
  11. Oh shit... Not bad.
  12. I hear you man. Lateralus was more of an experience from start to finish. And when you drill a little deeper into it: Wow. I know you've seen that, but it still gives me goosebumps dude. I love Undertow too. Bottom and 4° are among my favorite songs. Don't even get me started on Swamp Song and the odd time signature. That was one of the songs that made Tool really stand out for me. They broke the mold. They fused art and music in a way that worked, and did it masterfully.
  13. I think Aenima was a better cd overall, but the title track for Lateralus is nothing short of pure art and genius. It's so heavy on so many different levels. I agree that 10,000 Days falls short after the last two, but I still loved Jambi, Vicarious and a couple of other songs from that album. I'm really looking forward to their next effort. In my forty years of loving music, Tool is the band that I hold in the highest of regards. A true fusion of art, intelligence and talent. This is a band that comes along maybe once in a decade.
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dviX_GifKYo
  15. Madonna be rockin' some Pantera! It's just a short riff on the guitar, but pretty cool.
  16. Wow. Shavo Odadjian, system of a Down's bassist tweeted that cover I posted a few posts up. "one of the coolest SYSTEM OF A DOWN covers EVER!!!" Clicky
  17. Good lord, I think I'm in love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFhBDtqsHg&feature=related
  18. I know, right? I always do!
  19. Aw, shucks.
  20. Holy crap. I showed that to MWB and he linked me to this. I know a few of you know that I play drums...she's better than I am. Wow. Just wow. To be able to play along with Danny Carey note for note is impressive in and of itself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.