July 19, 201016 yr comment_14094 Think I might just get an iPod Touch..it's like an iPhone, it just can't make calls..No wait..it's exactly like an iPhone Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14097 Think I might just get an iPod Touch..it's like an iPhone, it just can't make calls..No wait..it's exactly like an iPhoneIf you have a wifi connection, you can make calls with an iPod Touch. Just use Skype. I do it with my current iPhone and it works pretty well. Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14168 Just for fun - http://www.etsy.com/listing/51772143/antenn-aid-for-iphone-4-6-pack Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14180 Just for fun - http://www.etsy.com/...iphone-4-6-packOoh...I like that lavender one. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14543 http://www.apple.com...e/case-program/Thanks. Was waiting for that. Kinda bummed they don't give you a choice of colors. Oh well, I just picked the Apple bumper one. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14627 Think I might just get an iPod Touch..it's like an iPhone, it just can't make calls..No wait..it's exactly like an iPhoneDo you still only pay for the internet once for the iPod touch (like $10 initiation fee or something)? Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14634 Do you still only pay for the internet once for the iPod touch (like $10 initiation fee or something)?You don't have to pay to use the internet on an iPod Touch. It's wi-fi only, though. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14647 Do you still only pay for the internet once for the iPod touch (like $10 initiation fee or something)?No clue..I was joking Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.