September 30, 201412 yr comment_85151 Just thought I'd put out a quick thought about this game. To sum it up, I believe it will get me back into gaming, if only an hour or so at a time. To be blunt, it borrows heavily from oh, at least three top tier games if not four, but it does a good job of making it work. However, the nemesis system is a pretty cool twist. I've barely scratched the surface of the game with just about two hours, but I'm enjoying it. I think the deciding factor will be if it becomes repetitive or not. It's got a bunch of collectible crap in it, but at least it gives pretty immediate player reward with a bit of lore attached thus far. Anyway, anyone else picked it up and liking it? I'll be going through it painfully slow with my current shift this month and all the crap overtime, but I'd like to know what others think. Report
October 1, 201412 yr comment_85159 Did you accept the pass? It still shows up in my inventory. Report
October 1, 201412 yr Author comment_85160 I thought I did on steam. Resend it I guess. I don't see it in my lists anywhere. Strange. Report
October 1, 201412 yr comment_85163 I want to get this for the PS4, looks pretty awesome. Sadly, I'm pretty low on funds lately. I'm trying super hard to save money since I just put a bid on a house to buy. Report
October 1, 201412 yr comment_85166 I thought I did on steam. Resend it I guess. I don't see it in my lists anywhere. Strange.Resent Report
October 1, 201412 yr Author comment_85170 I think it's definitely worth the buy Chris. The joys of buying a house, good luck with the purchase! Thanks PK! I really appreciate it. Report
October 11, 201412 yr Author comment_85277 When I get time to play it I'm loving it. Certainly best game I've played in a while. Report
October 11, 201412 yr comment_85284 Finally got around to getting it after having a 25% discount in my emails.Loving the game so far and sa it was said before, you can easily spot the resemblance towards the Arkham and Assassin's creed series. Really a good game so far. Report
October 11, 201412 yr Author comment_85285 I have to say, there is a lot of repetitive content, but I keep finding myself killing chiefs and warlords with joy. The mechanics are just solid enough to make everything enjoyable. I'm finally focusing on the main missions, but I spent probably 8 hours just doing side quests and killing orcs. I haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time, and I haven't even unlocked branding yet. Report
October 11, 201411 yr comment_85291 http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Batmantis/news/?a=101253 Report
October 12, 201411 yr Author comment_85293 Uruk lost it's head. Glad you killed the jerk. He came after me when I was almost dead in a group of orcs and killed me. Interesting if that's true about being a Batman game. I'm glad it wasn't. I like this better. Report
October 12, 201411 yr comment_85295 Looks like I got to return the favor! I killed that little sack of shit in my game. KIll him again. Report
October 13, 201411 yr comment_85298 Too bad you can't do Vendetta stuff between PC and PS4. Got stuck with 4 freaking captains in a stronghold on alert. Was ridiculous. Held my own and took out 2 captains, but a low level archer nobody shot me and I didn't react fast enough. Report
October 14, 201411 yr Author comment_85304 I got him for you Kira. It is too bad spawn. You would think the WB login would have a friend section so the could cross. Couldn't be that hard. That was one of my first experiences with the game. Running into several captains at once then a low health sneaky captain came in near the end. Ended up being killed by some loser grunt. Love running into captains randomly. Just smack some Uruk and ends up being a Captain. I've learned to scout the strongholds now though before going in. What was his name? Would be funny if I ran across him in my game. Our own personal Vendetta. Report
October 14, 201411 yr Author comment_85312 Building My Army I love this game. I just lost myself in branding everything and everyone. I think I finished every mission in the first area. Still just distracted killing these guys over and over and building up my army. Plus it looks and plays great! I love the variety, like these guys (wrapped in spoiler because they are large images): And this ugly sucker: Report
October 14, 201411 yr comment_85313 I find myself just screwing around and killing captains, finishing hunting/survival missions, and freeing slaves. Just for the hell of it. I've only completed like 3 story missions. lol Report
October 15, 201411 yr Author comment_85317 I did that for the first four or five hours. I progressed the story far enough to unlock war chiefs and branding then went back to the first area and started doing everything. Including building my army. I think this will be the first game in a long long time that I'll not only 100% but continue to play after. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85525 Finished this up the other night. 100% complete (Not 100% PS4 trophy complete, but I don't give a crap about trophies or cheevos)...Gotta say, this is my game of the year. Branding every captain and war chief on both boards after finishing up story mode is so damn great. I love it. If you haven't played it, love wanton violence, and have even a passing interest in Lord of the Rings, this game is the one to play. Report
October 30, 201411 yr Author comment_85529 I'm barely into the next area. I've been avoiding it in fear of playing too much and not sleeping enough. Love the game though, buy it! Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85531 47 hours total....SO FAR! This is one I may actually buy the season pass for. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.