October 30, 201411 yr Author comment_85534 I'm at 24 for just the first half. lol. LOVE IT! I have the season pass already Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85535 $25 is my only hesitation. Especially since I have Second Son, Last of Us, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 1 and 2....And a wealth of other shit to play. lol Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85537 I hear that friend of yours is a pretty great guy. I'll wind up buying the season pass...Hell, you know I will. Report
October 31, 201411 yr comment_85551 "This message has been approved by the PK is a pretty great dick, loved by all foundation."THE MORE YOU KNOW...And before anyone asks, I know exactly how that reads. Report
October 31, 201411 yr comment_85554 Bought the bullet and picked this up today to have something to play considering I can't really play Alien: Isolation for more than an hour or so at a time lol. Report
October 31, 201411 yr comment_85555 That foundation is ran and funded by all of my ex girlfriends. "Great guy, but a total dick". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.