Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Congratulations to GG and his new bride

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures. Looks like you had a great wedding!

You know it!

 

Congrats buddy. You guys look super happy. Wife and I just hit 13 years last month. Enjoy it!

You getting old man.

 

Thanks for sharing the wedding photos!  She is beautiful and you guys look so happy.  I wish you the best :)

Thanks Siren, so far so good.

 

Your a ginger. Doesn't she know never marry a red head.

Shiiiiit, she knows what I can do in the bed room sucka.

 

Damn GG, you're sexy as fuck!!!

I know your joking but you should have seen me ten years ago, toned as fuck with my popped collars. I was off the chain.

 

Aw, these are awesome

Thanks Avahra. All the GC women should have stepped up their game that could have been them, ya'll got beat to the punch.

 

Congrats man, its one of the best times in a persons life.

No doubt home slice. We had a good time. We aren't having a honey moon phase though we had already been living together for like almost 3 years now, so it's pretty much exactly how it was before, now I just have to wear jewelry, ugh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.