August 23, 201412 yr comment_84837 Today was their wedding. Can't wait to see some pictures and hear all it all went. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84857 Congrats on the big day, we are celebrating our 20th in 2 weeks Report
August 27, 201412 yr Author comment_84918 I want to do a livestream with Dat calling GG during their honeymoon. There's a couple here that know what I mean. lol Report
August 28, 201412 yr comment_84928 I have been made privy to this knowledge a while ago, and I AGREE. Report
November 9, 201411 yr comment_85723 late to the party guys. never saw the thread since i went straight to new york. thanks for all the well wishes! Report
November 9, 201411 yr comment_85725 You goofy sumbish, lucky to have such a pretty woman and a beautiful family. You look very happy. Feels good to see the pics, bro. Report
November 9, 201411 yr Author comment_85728 They grow up so fast. *wipes tear* You actually look like you enjoyed it. That's good. I thought I was going to be seeing more scowling pictures of you. I'm happy for all of you. Report
November 9, 201411 yr comment_85729 Such an unexpected thing to see here on my bi-annual visit. Touching, yes pk? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.