April 9, 201412 yr comment_83636 More information at Polygonhttp://www.polygon.com/2014/4/9/5593970/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-not-borderlands-3-interview Report
April 10, 201412 yr comment_83642 SO I finally get to go to the moon...... but it's a prequel? Does that mean I won't blow the bejesus out of it? Report
April 11, 201412 yr comment_83646 will this be a seperate game or dlc for 2? I'm looking forward to this. Report
April 11, 201412 yr Author comment_83647 It's a stand alone game. Not on next gen consoles, either. Gearbox isn't making it, 2K Australia is. Report
April 13, 201412 yr Author comment_83653 Still being made. Unsure on its release date, though. Report
June 5, 201412 yr comment_83934 The trailer of the game. Maybe it's me but I find this trailer kinda lame compared to the previous BL2 ones. Just feels dull. Report
June 5, 201412 yr comment_83936 yup, not as good as the last trailers but still excited for Oct 14th!!! Report
June 11, 201412 yr comment_84013 Ooh. I'll be grabbing this for sure. Hope I'll have time for coop then. Report
August 21, 201412 yr comment_84817 If you pre-order BL-P for steam AND you own BL2 on steam, you can get a 10% off your purchase.ONLY GOOD BEFORE AUGUST 25TH http://store.steampowered.com/app/261640/ Report
August 22, 201412 yr comment_84823 I want to wait on getting this as I have such a huge backlog of games on Steam... but it's Borderlands.... uggh... this is tough. Report
August 22, 201412 yr comment_84827 Idk about others, but I just got a unique code from green man gaming for a 30% off BL-P if I pre-order before the 27th of August. Report
August 22, 201412 yr Author comment_84830 I got this from GMG Head to Green Man Gaming now and use the code below to get 10% off your pre-order of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. On top of this, you will then get a massive 40% off coupon** for your next purchase... but you better be quick! Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84843 I don't remember BLT being $60 on release. Was it? Seems a little bit pricey to me. Especially considering it's a different team. Report
August 24, 201412 yr Author comment_84859 Think I got mine with that 10% off deal from Steam since I owned the first game on PC. Report
August 28, 201412 yr comment_84925 I made a drastic choice, completely threw out the backlog, and am focusing on Diablo 3 until this releases...take from that what you will Report
October 9, 201412 yr comment_85236 A bit random but "Handsome Jack" is doing an AMA on reddit. Some of the responses are hilarious imo. http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/2irv09/hey_kiddos_handsome_jack_here_ama_about_how_im/ Report
October 9, 201412 yr comment_85238 A bit random but "Handsome Jack" is doing an AMA on reddit. Some of the responses are hilarious imo. http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/2irv09/hey_kiddos_handsome_jack_here_ama_about_how_im/Got my entertainment for the morning, thanks Kira! Report
October 11, 201411 yr comment_85272 Wanted to stop by and see pk in his glory . Hows everyone doing? Miss u crazy people. Report
October 11, 201411 yr Author comment_85278 No glory here. Waiting to see if this is any good before throwing money at it. Not made by Gearbox, so I'm gonna let everyone else be the guinea pigs. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.