January 16, 201412 yr comment_82077 The hell is going on in here? lol My thoughts exactly, lol. Random, but I like macaroni salad. Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_82078 My thoughts exactly, lol.Random, but I like macaroni salad.WITH BACON Report
January 16, 201412 yr Author comment_82079 My thoughts exactly, lol. Random, but I like macaroni salad.Just expect Gazz-Salad as your personal mistress and savior Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_82080 Just expect Gazz-Salad as your personal mistress and saviorWhats in it for us... Report
January 16, 201412 yr Author comment_82081 Whats in it for us...My undying love and friendship and we can co-op together. I'll share my juice boxes and cookies. Just be my friend PLZ! Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_82096 Welcome to gamercide, I have a feeling you'll fit rite in. *maniacle laugh* Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_82097 Salad, bacon, dressing... where is this thread going?Oh.... I mean... Hello and Welcome! Report
January 17, 201412 yr Author comment_82100 Thankyou all for the warm welcomes. I love everyone here already! Since we tossed all the salad jokes. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82105 Bacon. That's pretty much the key salad ingredient regardless of dressing. If course, I like the worst possible health choice of salads. Thousand island, shredded lettuce, bacon (bits or real) and croutons. Yum. And yea, this is where this thread is at. It is titled a bowl if salad randomly appears. lol. Welcome again gazz. You will/have fit right in. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82106 I agree, I like my salad with mostly bacon. More bacon than salad. In fact, just give me bacon, leave the leafy stuff. Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_82127 I enjoy ceasar salads, and gazz_salads. I'm glad you're here! Report
January 19, 201412 yr comment_82138 My undying love and friendship and we can co-op together. I'll share my juice boxes and cookies. Just be my friend PLZ!You had me at juice box Report
January 22, 201412 yr comment_82163 welcome to you salad ^^ , the only good salade is meat salade Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.