January 12, 201412 yr comment_81944 Greetings! I am Gazz-Salad, Gazz for short. Uhm, I am a salad, but I am also a ferret in a nurses uniform. Like that is basically how you describe me. I'm in no way in the medical career field I just have a thing for it. I really don't understand it myself. Anyway, I basically have it all laid out in my about me page on the profile, but I'll give you the quick run down here for everyone to get to know me the easy way! I am a freelance artist. Need art? Need color? I am your girl.A beginner in the streaming community.I play video games on a daily basis cause I don't want to spend my life any other way.A bookworm and Writer. Which goes in hand with the fact I do sequential art. (comics)And finally a role-player A charismatic and friendly person. I love talking to people and being apart of events and communities. There is really nothing else I can say about myself. You'll just have to talk to me and find out more. I am happy to be here! Report
January 12, 201412 yr comment_81947 Gazz! Welcome to Gamercide. If anyone has seen my Twitter avatar and wondered how I came about it, Gazz made it for me. She also made one for BE. <3 Report
January 12, 201412 yr comment_81948 Welcome to the forums, Gazz. Is that name from Invader Zim? Report
January 12, 201412 yr comment_81951 Welcome to Gamercide Gazz! Glad you decided to join us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the stay. Report
January 12, 201412 yr Author comment_81954 Welcome to the forums, Gazz. Is that name from Invader Zim?Yes it is. But that's not why I chose it. It just sorta happened that way. Thankyou tho! Report
January 12, 201412 yr Author comment_81955 Gazz! Welcome to Gamercide. If anyone has seen my Twitter avatar and wondered how I came about it, Gazz made it for me. She also made one for BE. <3Hey PK! Glad to see you again <3. Report
January 12, 201412 yr Author comment_81956 Welcome to Gamercide Gazz! Glad you decided to join us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the stay.Thankyou thankyou. I know will I enjoy myself here! Report
January 13, 201412 yr comment_81966 A very warm welcome to you Ms Salad. Hope you enjoy your stay around here! Report
January 13, 201412 yr Author comment_81967 A very warm welcome to you Ms Salad. Hope you enjoy your stay around here! Thankyou kindly I know I'll enjoy it around here. Report
January 13, 201412 yr Author comment_81976 Greetings.....welcome in and enjoyYou don't sound to sure of yourself. Do my leafy greens make you nervous? I am a healthy salad with tomatoes and Italian dressing drizzled all over. Report
January 13, 201412 yr comment_81979 Welcome to Gamercide Gazz! I'm into making art as well, but from the behind the camera lens. Hope you like it around here! Report
January 14, 201412 yr comment_81998 You don't sound to sure of yourself. Do my leafy greens make you nervous? I am a healthy salad with tomatoes and Italian dressing drizzled all over.I fear no salad......but rather have ranch Report
January 15, 201412 yr Author comment_82013 I fear no salad......but rather have ranchOh you could pour ranch all over me No but seriously thank you for welcoming me in to the community. Report
January 15, 201412 yr Author comment_82050 Oh god this is really happening, the discussion of dressing. I like French and Blue cheese to be honest. Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_82051 French would be my next choice after Thousand Island. I like Blue Cheese as a dipping sauce. Though, it is pretty good on certain salads. Report
January 15, 201412 yr comment_82053 I'm a ranch then blue cheese guy myself......creamy italian if I'm in a jam Report
January 15, 201412 yr Author comment_82056 Creamy italian is only good when making cucumber salad though.. normal Italian for tomato salad. And omg don't get me started on ceaser dressing... Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_82057 I don't do tomato's .... not a fan of ceaser either...do like a good garlic parm. Report
January 16, 201412 yr Author comment_82068 welcome Gazz - Tuna salad is the best BTWYuck tuna salad is nasty. If there is a salad master race. It is Potato Salad! Report
January 16, 201412 yr comment_82072 Yuck tuna salad is nasty. If there is a salad master race. It is Potato Salad!WITH BACON Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.