Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Playstation 4

Featured Replies

  • Author

Its pretty incredible, and I've only had a short time to play with it. Only thing I will mention is there is a HUGE difference between load and install times between disc and digital downloades... ps+ is well worth having on ps4 too.

  • Author

Also the companion app is pretty cool. Once connected I can use my smart phone to control my dashboard and once more apps have added compatability it will be even better. Kind of like smartglass on xbox, but way cooler. Graphics for second screen controller are cool.

I never owned a Playstation and when weighing my options I decided to pick up a PS3, black friday bundle with The Last of Us and the Batman game. Having 2 HDTV's and never owning a Blu-Ray player I've bought a handful of Blu-rays along with Borderlands 2, MLB The Show 13, God of War Saga, Modern Warfare 3, and Resistance all for $50 (excluding Blu-rays). Couldn't be happier. My PSN is CHINESE_BABOON if anyone wants to add me.

I never owned a Playstation and when weighing my options I decided to pick up a PS3, black friday bundle with The Last of Us and the Batman game. Having 2 HDTV's and never owning a Blu-Ray player I've bought a handful of Blu-rays along with Borderlands 2, MLB The Show 13, God of War Saga, Modern Warfare 3, and Resistance all for $50 (excluding Blu-rays). Couldn't be happier. My PSN is CHINESE_BABOON if anyone wants to add me.

 

Hope you enjoy The Last Of Us.  It's a seriously awesome game!

  • Author

I highly recommend ps+ CB. If you haven't opened borderlands 2 its free on playstation plus. You just need an internet connection. Granted once your service lapse you won't be able to access until you reup, you get so many free games its still worth it.

Nice! I still think I'm about a year away from getting the next gen of consoles and still stuck between the PS4 and the Xbox One. If the extra entertainment features from the X1 prove to be useful I may lean towards that.

  • Author

Chris, if I'm not still on your ps friends list its lgwyant like my xbox live.

I play BF4 2-3 nights a week.

I actually want a PS4, but I doubt I'll buy one soon. I need to wait until some more games come out for it, and I get caught up on everything else. I'm curious to see if it gets any good exclusives.

 

Honestly I'm absolutely loving mine. 

 

Killzone looks incredible, I can't even begin to explain the awesome little details.  I also downloaded Warframe (which runs amazing and looks great.  I was surprised) and I started up a new character on DC Universe (which definitely looks much better than the PS3 version).  Also can't wait for War Thunder next month. 

 

Haven't messed around with the live streaming yet but it looks super easy.

  • Author

I'm a bit disappointed with the capturing. I like how it can record up to fifteen minutes, but there doesn't appear to be anyway to edit or even pull a screen shot from a recording. This should be easy as most sports games have this ability built into them. At least you can delete things before uploading them.... also they should have a chanel for you and your friends videos so you don't have to search for each one.

It didn't really capture my interest. I played bf4, knack, and resogun so far.

 

It's worth checking out at least because it's free.  The shadow mechanics are pretty cool, although I admit the story is EXTREMELY lacking and honestly after finishing the game it seems like the story is broken or not explained well at all. 

 

It's only like a 3-4 hour game at most.

I actually cancelled all my next gen preorders. Nothing on either caught my interest. Repurposed that cash back in to paying off the rest of our bills, except the house. I'll grab them when more stuff comes out though, for sure. Glad you guys dig them.

  • Author

I got my annual bonus from work where I got a 25% off one total purchase, so I got all my xmas shopping done at one time and got the ps4 for basically $320 including tax.... otherwise I woulda waited til April.

I actually cancelled all my next gen preorders. Nothing on either caught my interest. Repurposed that cash back in to paying off the rest of our bills, except the house. I'll grab them when more stuff comes out though, for sure. Glad you guys dig them.

 

Yeah I actually got one for Christmas.  My baby sister is the best.  She bought me a launch PS3 back when that came out (which I still have and have never had an issue with it.  Yay for awesome hardware!) and this year she got me a PS4. 

 

I'm pretty sure you'll like it a lot when you actually pick one up Spawn.  I agree there isn't a ton out for it right now but I can't argue with free.  :D

 

P.S.  Nice to see you back around again

Oh yeah man, I've played around with both next gen systems enough to know I will like them both and will get them in short order for sure. Just need a reason to buy them. Don't want it to end up like my PS3 and have it sitting for months waiting on good games. I've been snagging all the free PS4 stuff from PS+, so I'll have that to play as well as whatever I buy with the system.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.