January 13, 201412 yr comment_81974 Well, so far my biggest disappointment with the console is the stupid chat earbuds. They're atrocious.They seriously pick up every little noise which is annoying (non-noise cancelling), and the mute "switch" is inconvenient to keep having to switch on and off in the middle of a game. Why can't there be a decent mono-headset (kind of like the original Xbox headsets)? Everything I've found so far either A) isn't what I'm looking for, like a full on gaming set of headphones that I don't want to spend a ton of money on a piece of crap that usually gets poor reviews and doesn't function well C) a pretty great mono-headset that would be perfect except for the fact that there is NO MUTE FUNCTION. Blah. Looks like I'll be waiting. Report
January 13, 201412 yr Author comment_81982 They're supposed to work with any 3.5 headset. I'll try my samsung pair I got with my s3 Report
January 13, 201412 yr comment_81985 Any particular reason why you want a mono headset? If 3.5 works on the PS4, I think I'd go with the SteelSeries Siberia V2 Cross Platform headset. http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Cross-Platform-Gaming-Headset/dp/B005KQ9A14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389638611&sr=8-1&keywords=SteelSeries+Siberia+V2+Cross-Platform Report
January 13, 201412 yr comment_81986 Pretty much I just want a headset for chat, like the old Xbox Live ones. That's all. I don't want a gaming headset seeing as I have a pretty decent sound set up but want a good solution for a chat headset, one ear only, with noise cancelling so it doesn't pick everything up and a mute feature. Report
January 14, 201412 yr Author comment_82006 Turtle beach makes a one ear set with mute for ps4 around $25. Not sure if noise canceling though. Report
January 14, 201412 yr comment_82008 Turtle beach makes a one ear set with mute for ps4 around $25. Not sure if noise canceling though. Yeah, the P4C. Read a whole bunch of different reviews though that were saying it was kind of garbagey. *shrugs* I'll probably end up waiting for a while anyways. Oh well. Thanks LG. Report
January 15, 201412 yr Author comment_82009 Anytime bro, if I hear of anything ill let you know Report
January 27, 201412 yr comment_82255 Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is High Settings PC quality. The lighting and facial textures are superior to the pc version imo. Hopefully this spells good things to come for both the ps4 and the sex-box. If they add modding, oh boy its going to get interesting. Report
January 27, 201412 yr comment_82262 Glad to hear these consoles are living up to next gen. I am still a ways off from buying one myself. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82293 Ok, after messing around with it quite a lot last night I have to say the remote play feature for the PSVita is absolutely fucking AMAZING. I love it. I played ACIV for a while on it, and then later in the night was even playing COD Ghosts multiplayer with it and doing suprisingly well! SOOOO much awesomeness. I love my PS4, and having a Vita as well is just icing on the cake. Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82294 Panda im coming to your house and steal your ps4....& your unicorn collection Report
January 28, 201412 yr comment_82295 Bring it Irish. You'll have to wrestle it from my cold dead paws. Report
January 29, 201412 yr comment_82319 Bring it Irish. You'll have to wrestle it from my cold dead paws. The ps4 or the unicorn Report
January 30, 201412 yr comment_82340 You won't get very far my friend.... Anyways, Isn't Outlast supposed to be the free game next month for the PS4? Should be cool. Report
January 31, 201412 yr comment_82386 I'm also really excited about Tekken X Streetfighter for the PSVita this month. Going to be a good month as usual for PS+. When do they usually update the PSN? I really want to try Outlast. Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_82432 Hooray then! I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow. I've been playing Don't Starve though. Getting pretty good at it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.