Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Youp Gamercide

Featured Replies

Hi all ,

 

I meet an awesome person ... Peeknuckle ( the voice of rambooo *__* )  ,  and I see Kev N Vek  in the stream on gamercide .

 

That's why now i love gamercide and I decide to try to participate at this forum ^^ .

 

My name is Aiirantou ( Adélaïde in real life ) , I am 24 years and I am French . I play many hours by day to different game  ( Actualy I play to borderlands 2 / League of lLegend / counter strike / Diablo 3 / Duel Of champion / Street figther 4  And all Paradox interactive games ^^ ) .

 

My hobbies are to Play video games  , read manga and watching anime , I love to EATINGGGGGGGGG  MEAAAAAAAT ( DIE VEGETABLE !!!! ) ... its seems thats all .

 

Thanks to reading me .

 

 

PS 1 : Sorry for my bad english

PS 2 : Kiss Pk !

PS 3 : Did i say i love eat meat ? *_*

PS 4 : Just need a PS4 !!

 

 

 

 

 

Adélaïde! I am so happy you made an account here!

 

I've been playing Borderlands 2 with Adélaïde and she kicks so much ass. I am not exaggerating, either. It blows my mind each time we play.

 

Au plaisir de vous être autour de nous pendant un temps très long. Ça a été une bénédiction pour vous rencontrer et apprendre à vous connaître.

 

P.S. NO PEEKNAMBO PICS. I will delete them. lol

  • Author

THank all for your reply , I am happy to be a member of your forum ^^

 

Don't worry Datenaroth , PK for me is MEATTTTTTTT its me who gonna bite him ! *___*

  • Author

I want turning knobs and push All red knobs , i want be your assistant ( for moment the only one knobs i know is oven knobs lol ) !!!

 

So we need you master of Knobs ! I am your Padawan , i want push ALL RED KNOOOBSS !

Oh come here, Irish. I will be gentle with you.

Then its deff off...lol. If anything i want Yukon Pete

  • Author

Vive le Quebec libre xD ! 

 

Salut Mrsbadexample =)

  • Author

Love pushing this buttons !  xD

 

 

Pk love legolas , its cute , maybe pk have a female part ( wussy PK !! ) !

 

And GG sounds like russian accent .. .funny xD

  • Author

Thanks to all for being so friendly .

 

Kissou all

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.