Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Youp Gamercide

Featured Replies

 

 

P.S. NO PEEKNAMBO PICS. I will delete them. lol

 

Awww!  You totally made me laugh PK by bringing that up.  I miss that old MSPaint picture I made honestly, and I definitely never saved it.  I'll never forget it though! 

 

Bienvenue to you Aiirantou!  Nice to see you around this site and hope you enjoy our little corner of the net!

 

Evreux is just outside of Paris isn't it?  I went to school in Avignon for a bit many years ago, but that's way in the south of France.  :D

  • Author

Thx Kspaz =)
 Too late, Irish! PK and Dat forced me to kiss their feet or they would force me to eat vegetables! Come here for a kiss, IRIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHH !
 

Yes evreux is near Paris , but we are Normands not Parisiens ! You study in france maybe you can speak french so ??!! xD

Thx Kspaz =)

 Too late, Irish! PK and Dat forced me to kiss their feet or they would force me to eat vegetables! Come here for a kiss, IRIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHH !

 

Yes evreux is near Paris , but we are Normands not Parisiens ! You study in france maybe you can speak french so ??!! xD

 

Yes, I took French in school and can speak some now conversationally but I'm definitely out of practice (especially "Passé composé".... I'm horrible with past tense lol).  I understand and read it nowadays much better than I speak it now, but I can still swear like a sailor.  :D

 

  Our family had exchange students from France, usually two a year, for many many years while I was growing up.  We used to travel back over there a lot and drive all around staying with the different families who's kids we hosted.  Definitely saved a ton of hotel fees haha. 

  • Author

Oki panda it must be fun to do this ^^ , its better to go in a family for discover a country than go to hotel ^^

Thx Kspaz =)

Too late, Irish! PK and Dat forced me to kiss their feet or they would force me to eat vegetables! Come here for a kiss, IRIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHH !

Yes evreux is near Paris , but we are Normands not Parisiens ! You study in france maybe you can speak french so ??!! xD

You may wana wait. I just got a dog kiss while napping.

  • Author

Yeah but warning panda , many family give vegetable ! dont forget the only good food is MEATTTTTTTTTTT OK !?

 

Lol irish x) so funny .

 

I have a french canadian  buddy youpiii ^^ !

Yeah but warning panda , many family give vegetable ! dont forget the only good food is MEATTTTTTTTTTT OK !?

 

 

 

Vegetables have their place, but I agree meat is awesome.  I got hooked on escargot and pâté de foie gras while over there though! 

Vegetables have their place, but I agree meat is awesome. I got hooked on escargot and pâté de foie gras while over there though!

For all you normal folk like me....he ate snail

  • Author

Escargot and foie gras is sooooo goood ^^ , but escargot on pizza ? never see that oO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.