Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The First Honest Cable Company

Featured Replies

I use the Apple TV and airplay from my iPhone or iPad using AirVideo to stream from my media center.  Doesn't matter the format with AirVideo because it does on the fly conversion as it streams with no slowdown or hiccups.  Also got AirParrot for the wife's laptop.  AirPlays the Windows desktop through the Apple TV with no lag.  Not an Apple fanboy, but I like having the small form factor Apple TV hidden away in the entertainment center.

I use the Apple TV and airplay from my iPhone or iPad using AirVideo to stream from my media center.  Doesn't matter the format with AirVideo because it does on the fly conversion as it streams with no slowdown or hiccups.  Also got AirParrot for the wife's laptop.  AirPlays the Windows desktop through the Apple TV with no lag.  Not an Apple fanboy, but I like having the small form factor Apple TV hidden away in the entertainment center.

This!

Oh yeah. Just the audio receiver. Cable isn't ever going to get with the times I think.

Speaking of air play. You know what is tons of fun? Since its usually completely unencrypted. Relying on you to be smart enough to connect it only in a protected home network. Well, that leads to fun times in hotels. I'll connect my phone to the hotel wifi. Look for the person who brought their Apple TV etc and proceed to play porn through it.

I'll connect my phone to the hotel wifi. Look for the person who brought their Apple TV etc and proceed to play porn through it.

Yup, so hilarious. Especially if you are close enough to hear the reactions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.