June 17, 201016 yr comment_11534 I believe I have seen you on JTV before. Welcome to Gamercide! Report
June 18, 201016 yr Author comment_11544 Yes,and i didnt know it had this many posts already =D Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11548 Welcome young man. I'm the sheriff 'round here. I don't want any horseplay on my watch! Report
June 18, 201016 yr Author comment_11552 Guys that know me on Jtv i dont mean to sound emo or trolly or any of that but...am i a troll because i say stupid things and use to much CAPS and when people call me a troll like its normal i feel like i am one and i dont mean too...so sorry for anything wierd or freaky or offending or any of that junk on Jtv Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11571 Lol. I just realized you typed "HAI" instead of "HA!" in the title. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11653 Why the hostility, Kev?It's not hostility, it's just me being creepy. lol Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11659 Oh, in that case, continue to creep away!Yes. Creep away very slowly, and without making any sudden noises. Report
June 20, 201016 yr Author comment_11772 It's not hostility, it's just me being creepy. lolit didnt work =D Report
June 22, 201016 yr Author comment_11934 1 i need the code for that2 I WILL ALWAYS FEEL LIKE IM BEING WATCHED3 it still didnt work Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.