June 17, 201016 yr comment_11472 oh .. and even more of my childhood memories get raped! .. and what the hell do the Smurf's and Tone-Loc have to do with each other?? .. Peyo is rolling over in his grave! Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11494 I'm sure that song's been used a couple of times before in movie trailers. I'm not completely surprised that it got used here too. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11500 Smurf this crap dude. I can't smurfing believe they smurfed this up so smurfing bad. I love me some smurfing NPH, but this was one bad smurfing idea on his part. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11516 Here we go.You knew it was coming dude. Only a matter of time. Might as well be sooner rather than later. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11522 You knew it was coming dude. Only a matter of time. Might as well be sooner rather than later.Smurfings Spawn, how is your Smurfing day? Mine is Smurftastic. I must get Smurfing, I have important Smurf things to do. Smurf ya later! Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_32662 As if the first teaser trailer wasn't bad enough, here's the theatrical trailer. It really is worse than I thought possible.<br><br><div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param'>http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=24476987&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=24476987&"></embed></object></div> Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_32665 A nice breeze up my enchanted forest?For smurf's sake, this is going to smurfing smurf a big smurf. Report
March 11, 201115 yr Author comment_32683 I don't even like the smurfs even when I was a kid, but I don't remember them being in New York. Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_32684 I also don't remember smurfs even alluding to genitalia (i.e. "Enchanted Forest"). /facepalm Report
March 11, 201115 yr comment_32707 The anus of my childhood has almost gotten used to being raped by Hollywood at this point. Yet this takes the smurfing cake. Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_32720 ... as I said before .... Peyo is rolling over in his grave! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.