Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Brad with a Side of Sajam

Featured Replies

Since my Brad and Sajam are so cool, they decided to send me a whole bunch of ****. They are pretty awesome.

Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters

24992144004140003012029.jpg

Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse

24992144004204004612029.jpg

Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth

24992144004300007012029.jpg

Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian

24992144004224005112029.jpg

The Saboteur

24992144004740018012029.jpg

From Sajam: Mushroom Necklace

24992144004372008812029.jpg

Brad also sent me a bag of Taki's, but I ate them. I received these fine gifts around a month ago, but never had a camera to take a picture of them.

Now...just waiting for some more gifts from a certain someone.

Awesome gifts dude. The mushroom necklace is awesome, as is The Saboteur. I've unfortunately never gotten into the Percy Jackson books, but I hear they're good.Cool gifts guys!

  • Author

Yes, the Mushroom Necklace is infact, win. See Elite, this is why GC is so cool. It's a fun loving community. Brad and Sajam live in California and shipped all of this stuff out to New York where I live. They are indeed badasses.

You think the mushroom necklace is awesome? Check this out:

Snapshot_20100404_1.jpg

Yoshi ftw!

I thought this thread was about a porno when I read the title. :P

Very cool Brad and Sajam. Those are some very unique, very cool gifts.

  • Author

Sweet swag, Syc.

Question. Why is your gamercard an error so often? Y u b hackinz teh sistims?

Not sure, I think it was the type of Gamercard I chose. I fix nao tho.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.