June 8, 201016 yr comment_10603 Just bought this from Gamefly for $8.63 and free shipping. Should have it in about a week. Good buy?I remember renting it when it first came out but there were a lot of other games out at the time and I never really got around to playing it much. I think I only played about an hour's worth. So, what do you think? Was it a good game? Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10605 I never finished Ass. Creed 1, but LOVED Ass. Creed 2. Really engaging story, controls are great...Just really great game. Enjoy it bro. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10606 Fantastic buy. Really good game, I enjoyed it a lot. 9 bucks is a steal for AC2. Report
June 8, 201016 yr Author comment_10607 It's 12.99, but I had a $5 reward thing for signing up. A few more months and I'll get 5% off everything, then after 6 I get 10% off. Plus every 3 months I get a $5 reward coupon to use.So yeah, it was $12.99, and then I used my $5 off to make it $7.99 + tax. Got free shipping.I heart Gamefly. Report
June 8, 201016 yr Author comment_10608 Oh yeah, if anyone wants to sign up for Gamefly, please let me know so I can refer you. I would appreciate it. Just send me a PM and I'll hook you up. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10610 Be prepared to play it non-stop once you get a little bit further, you've been warned. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10613 That is totally a steal, Assassin's Creed 2 was amazing, and you don't really even have to play the first one to appreciate it, they have a little recap in the intro, and you don't really need Altair's story to understand Ezio's story.And I might take you up on that referral offer had I a steadier income lol. Gamefly looks like a pretty cool service. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10615 Just something to be aware of with the Gamefly coupon is that they expire. Don't worry .. you'll get another $5 coupon two or three days before the old one expires so you'll have a small window to get $10 off a game. That's how I got Beatles Rock Band for $7.99. Just keep a close eye on the emails they send you about the coupons .. I think they are valid for about 3 months. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10618 PM sent Chris. Karen and I have been debating getting Gamefly since we already use Netflix like it's digital crack. Report
June 8, 201016 yr Author comment_10622 I suspect that I will be utilizing Gamefly the same way I do with Netflix. I loves Gamefly. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10623 I've been using Gamefly A LOT more lately .. as well as Netflix for BluRays and Instant Que (canceled cable TV) .. and another site for more .. uh .. mature themed movies WINK! .. I never have to leave the house again! Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10640 I've been debating that recently, Kevin. I rarely watch TV. The only thing I watch now, is Netflix. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10641 I've been debating that recently, Kevin. I rarely watch TV. The only thing I watch now, is Netflix.Cheaper than what comcrap would charge... thats for sure. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10648 That's the other thing. I seriously hate sending Comcast my money. The less I can send, the better. Report
June 8, 201016 yr comment_10651 I'm pretty happy with canceling the cable .. I'm saving about $100 bucks a month. Since I don't watch sports, and the news is way to depressing, there isn't much else on tv that I care about. Trust me .. I watch some pretty crappy shows (like 90210) and if I can't find them legaly on the internet for free (on their website or with boxee) I'll just pick it up for a couple bucks on the 360, PS3, or iTunes. Don't get me wrong .. I still watch too much TV but it's a lot less now and with everything moving to dvd's and digital downloads it's way cheaper. Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10655 damn good buy there chris, this was one of the few games that has pulled me away from wow long enough to sit down and beat. also one of the few serious out that i am anticipating the next release of. Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10677 Awesome buy Chris. I loved AC 2. The story is really good too. It makes sense, and fits right in with the time frame it's set in. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10808 I never finished ***. Creed 1, but LOVED ***. Creed 2. Really engaging story, controls are great...Just really great game. Enjoy it bro. Same. And I rented 2, but own 1. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10820 i agree with everything in this thread. you got a great game for a awesome price, assassins creed 2 is fun as hell. also screw paying for cable i haven't had it in about 2 years, between netflix and hulu i can't even keep up with what i want to watch. Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11286 Lovin' AC2 so far.I really like how you have this whole town that you can remodel and rebuild. Coy has been giving me a hard time because I've been walking around pretending to be "The Tax Man", stealing from everyone I meet so I can rebuild my town. LoL Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11288 Glad you're liking it, the game is just pure awesome. And the ending is equivalent to brain fellatio (mind-blowing). Report
June 25, 201016 yr comment_12182 GOna use this thread.... EPICGAMEISEPICBought it saturday the 19th..... completed everything i can...feathersboxesassassinationsbeat-ups *freaking cheating mofos*deliverys..everything ... even an extra sequence i got with some spare points.this game was jstu pure win.... nothing bad to say about it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.