Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Best New Game

Favorite New Game 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Which game do you think is better?

    • Alan Wake
      11%
    • Red Dead Redemption
      83%
    • 3D Dot Game Heroes
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My bro bought red dead the other day, I'll probably pick up my copy this weekend or next.

allan wake is so much better red dead is just a ok game but everybody hopped on the bandwagon for it

'bout like comparing street fighter with c.o.d. but i think rdr

I see what you are saying, and I agree.

I haven't played either games yet, but I think they will both have their pros and cons. If you like Single Player games, Alan Wake will provide a better experience. For multiplayer and messing around with friends, Red Dead will tickle your fancy. Although, I did hear RDR's story was really good. I still think Alan Wake's story would be superior.

If you already love sandbox games, there's no bandwagon to jump on. Its Free Roam mode is a great social game. Alan Wake is a single player game only. Two totally different games.

Alan Wake's story better be good. He's a writer and his story is coming to life. How terrible would it be, if the story was no good? lol

They are totally different experiences and should stand alone on their own merit. RDR is longer tho. I voted for Alan Wake because It deserves a better showing...lol...Doesn't mean I think it's "better".

  • Author

My choice was not there so I added it. :D

As much as I love RDR, I will be playing 3DDGH for a long long time.

I may try that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.