January 11, 201313 yr comment_68920 Woooooooo! Happy fucking birthday dude, for reals! Go have a kickass day! Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68994 I'm off to have my birthday dinner! Hopefully I will returned soused and ready to hang out! Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69001 You'll return saucy and poster of the day. Thanks for the reply bomb. Gave me plenty to read tonight. lol Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69005 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAT!!!CHris what does that guy have a penis coming out of his chest? Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_69048 Thanks everyone! I didn't make it back, but I had a great time. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69084 Even though I am a day late, happy Birthday dude!I give you this AWESOME drawing done by my elite skills in paint! Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69087 What the funky Jesus tits? How could I have missed this? Just proves my stupidity.Happy super late bday bro. Loves and bj's to ya! Hope it was great. Report
January 15, 201313 yr Author comment_69154 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAT!!!CHris what does that guy have a penis coming out of his chest?lol You've never seen a chestbuster Alien? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.