March 5, 201313 yr comment_72290 Lol that's pretty great, MBE. I wasn't doing as good in that DLC as I did in the main game, but it was such a letdown. Waited so long for Tyranny and it's episode 1 of 3 and barely shows anything. I started playing Thief today, I'll have to make some more great memories (perhaps of reloading a lot ). Report
March 5, 201313 yr Author comment_72306 I replayed Thief not too long ago, and forgot how frustrated I got in some points. And also remembered how much I love stealth missions. Report
March 5, 201313 yr comment_72346 The memory I made in Thief 1/2 is coming to a realization that I have so many games I should just say "eff this" if I get stuck and bored, and don't feel it's worth the time. I got to the third level and must have traversed miles of crypt going down in hopeless circles of lostness. I just ended up watching all of the cutscenes of Thief Gold and enjoyed that well enough for the story, then saw that Thief II ran on the same engine even and did the same with its cutscenes. So I'll do what most people recommend anyways and just move straight to Deadly Shadows now. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72352 btw if anyone is interested, I'm doing a youtube series for the Walking Dead to occupy my time when other people are streaming. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73408 Lol. I knew you couldn't resist. Kept going for that first aid kit. Too much L4D. I couldn't believe the part about the radio either. Lol Report
March 28, 201313 yr Author comment_73448 What kind of fucking idiot goes "I don't need any of this!" in a apocalypse of ANY kind when portable medical supplies are chilling RIGHT THERE. At least stuff band aids in your pocket or something, shit. Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73464 Lol. The kind of idiot that can't keep his own two feet under him the entire game. Report
July 23, 201313 yr comment_78789 http://www.twitch.tv/mrsbadexample/c/2620962 Epic clip of last night's tomfoolery. Report
February 12, 201412 yr Author comment_82793 SELF PROMOTIN' But no seriously I've been laughing about this for over an hour and a half now. Report
August 24, 201412 yr Author comment_84865 I compiled this for you guys, lawl. God that game was awful. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.