January 30, 201313 yr comment_69744 YAY!!! Mrs. BE is a Gamercide partner on the front page now! Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_69752 Haha, PK is the bomb. Just shows up to the streams and makes you laugh. Good times PK, good times. Report
January 31, 201313 yr Author comment_69776 See now I stream with the alcohol in the system and the doing. pew pew. Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69777 You guys are missing and probably, at this time, have missed, a great time! You will HAVE to check it out next time! Thanks for the good times, MrsBad. Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69787 Her accent comes out when she's drinking! Just watched a bit of the archive. Loved when she killed her Dark Brotherhood brethren over and over. haha! Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69801 Oh, and I learned that I like hot tea. Stayed up entirely too late and thought real hard about skipping work. So, in short, great times. Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69802 Vanilla Chai. I could drink that all day long. Yerba Mate, too. Report
January 31, 201313 yr Author comment_69803 Chai is definitely an acquired taste, took me a long while to enjoy it. Teavana has this one tea called Samurai Chai that I can't stop freaking drinking. Delicious as all get out. And those Dark Brotherhood members are useless. USELESS I SAY. Report
February 1, 201313 yr Author comment_69827 I can't help it if I'm on the west coast, and you're all lame and responsible with a job and stuff. Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69828 California. Oooooh! Oooooooh!! There is an archive of her cast from last night. You guys don't have to miss anything. lol Report
March 3, 201313 yr Author comment_72175 I made my first Youtube video that isn't a direct rip from twitch. I feel like a rockstar that makes really poor music videos!YEAH *SHOWS OFF* Report
March 3, 201313 yr comment_72185 I laughed more than once. That easily makes it one of the best videos ever on YouTube. More! Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_72201 lol. That was great. What in the world happened at the end there? Report
March 4, 201313 yr Author comment_72202 I have no idea - my save must be bonkered because every time I go into that room they all just go running like "OH GOD THIS ROOM IS SO SCARY" Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_72207 lol. That's great. Funny part was, I noticed it said mission completed like you killed the guy. Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_72230 High Overseer Campbell runs to his underground safe room and the guards run to protect him down the stairs. After they reach the bottom floor the guards go alert more guards and eventually the entire zone rushes at you. It's not a bug or a glitch. If you're stuck, go down the stairs and there's a door on the right. Follow it down and around, sticking to the right side, to get to him. lol. That's great. Funny part was, I noticed it said mission completed like you killed the guy.No, it said that she waited for the High Overseer to enter the meeting room, not that she had finished the mission. Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_72267 I got bored and made this for you, Mrs. BadExample. And a variant. Report
March 5, 201313 yr Author comment_72284 That reminds me Kev, I saw this and thought about you playing Assassin's Creed Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.