Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

That guy who's in love w/ that chick who does comics

Featured Replies

Heya folks. I'm Brian, the guy who's crazy/lucky enough to be in love with Karen.

I'm also Chris' (CoyAndChris) older brother.

Just thought I'd post a quick re-hi and get my butt back on the boards here.

Hi Brain .. pleased to meet cha!

Wow. You've already made an impression on Kev. He thinks you're a brain! :P

Welcome to Gamercide! :D

Welcome to gamercide!

ps stories to embarass chris are always welcomed

Wow. You've already made an impression on Kev. He thinks you're a brain! :P

Welcome to Gamercide! :D

I'd like to introduce you to Pogre .. he's Gamercides regional proof reader. :D

.. but I do deserve to be called out on that typo!!

  • Author

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

As for the 'brain' bit... it's just a rumor. There's nothing between the ears on a -good- day.

Look forward to getting t'know ya'll and if you're ever looking to game online I'm DasRedBaron on the 360. I also happen to play City of Heroes on p.c. as well.

Oh no you didn't...

Keep that up and I'll start talkin' airplane.

go on....

details people, details! :angry:

dont be scurred chris, just do it kthx

  • Author

The E.T. thing? Simplest explaination is that I'm a mutant. I've got Extra Testosterone. ...and apparently an enhanced healing/clotting factor now that I sliced the tip of my left middle finger and thumb off 2 weeks ago.

Maybe I should call Stan Lee?

...Oh right. I -met- Stan last week at the Pasadena Rockin' Comic Con. biggrin.gif Unfortunately, no pic sad.gif since it was when he was on the way into the convention center when I was helping K get stuff to set up her own booth there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.