Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CPR Refresher

Featured Replies

whats cpr?

  • Author

Lol, wtf Kitty.

hee hee I told one of my friends that I wanted to study for the medical field and he sent me this link. :lol:

  • Author

Rofl this video was informative but bad.

At no point did they EVER check for a pulse. So who's to say they're not in respiratory arrest?

True, but it covers some stuff that I totally never knew I was supposed to do, like strip down to my underwear and slink around on the floor before you start. I always felt like something was missing from the life-saving experience.

  • Author

Kitty, before you go doing CPR on someone, make sure they're pulse less.

If I pumped on their chest as light as these girls do, it's better if they already have a pulse, 'cause your not really doing anything anyway.

True, but it covers some stuff that I totally never knew I was supposed to do, like strip down to my underwear and slink around on the floor before you start. I always felt like something was missing from the life-saving experience.

Oh yes, I thinkt he idea behind the underwear is the person who is floating to heaven will see you and INSTANTLY jump back into their bodies to sex you up.

If I pumped on their chest as light as these girls do, it's better if they already have a pulse, 'cause your not really doing anything anyway.

People would pay to see you pump another girl's chest lightly ya know. And you would REALLY be doing something, just not in a life saving situation. :lol:

It'd be more effective if her bra was off too

i agree:D

If the CPR instructors in my school were as inspiring as the ones in that video, I'd probably be a paramedic today.

If the CPR instructors in my school were as inspiring as the ones in that video, I'd probably be a paramedic today.

I bet if instructors were allowed to act like this there'd be a lot more people CPR certified

Oh yes, I thinkt he idea behind the underwear is the person who is floating to heaven will see you and INSTANTLY jump back into their bodies to sex you up.

oooooo .. is that how it works?

I think so actually.

Kitty, would you like to go forth and teach CPR with me? We can use our new skills

i would like to be the first to sign up if your going to start teaching

  • Author

Kitty, would you like to go forth and teach CPR with me? We can use our new skills

Well, if we're gonna, you have to let me know. I have to put on some sexier undies. :P

One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, respirate!

One one thousand, two one thousand...

Only realised it was teaching me CPR on the 3rd viewing

Only realised it was teaching me CPR on the 3rd viewing

Yet somehow you were as out of breath by then, as you would have been practicing actual CPR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.