May 30, 201016 yr comment_10000 The song "Stayin Alive" has the perfect beat for compressions.AH AH AH AH STAYIN ALIVE Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10003 One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, respirate!One one thousand, two one thousand...I wouldn't use it for learning CPR they do several horribly wrong things. Don't worry Kitty and I will teach you the right way! Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10005 The song "Stayin Alive" has the perfect beat for compressions.AH AH AH AH STAYIN ALIVEyou stole that from The Office!!! .. how long have I been doing this .. 20 seconds .. call it! Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10006 you stole that from The Office!!! .. how long have I been doing this .. 20 seconds .. call it!Due to the fact that I've never seen the office that would be false. It's true, however, that song has got 100bpm so it's an easy one to remember. Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10008 Due to the fact that I've never seen the office that would be false. It's true, however, that song has got 100bpm so it's an easy one to remember.oh you and all your fancy numbers and stuff and things . . . Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10022 cpr... isnt that constrict,pull,release? put me down for cpr lessons, i'll volunteer to be the victim Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10023 cpr... isnt that constrict,pull,release? put me down for cpr lessons, i'll volunteer to be the victim *StealthyShadows* stabs lg. there ya go, some one save this man Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10128 STABBED? WHERE?it was somewhere in the torso, your the doctor im sure you'll figure it out Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_10156 The location of the stab wound makes a HUGE difference in the care you receive. If it's in the chest or abdomen you have to worry about a sucking chest wound and internal bleeding, etc Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_10167 The location of the stab wound makes a HUGE difference in the care you receive. If it's in the chest or abdomen you have to worry about a sucking chest wound and internal bleeding, etcthats why your the doctor, and im just the guy with the knife Report
June 3, 201016 yr comment_10212 oh HELL NO .. I don't even get naked when I'm alone!! .. I'm just not pretty Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.