January 7, 201313 yr comment_68598 IP Address: mumble.gamercide.org Port: 64853That should do it, Irish. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68615 Done. I've seen too many good parts of the internet die from lack of funding. I was too young and broke to do anything about it. No longer will I sit idly by and watch the things I love die. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68616 Thank you, Morrslieb. You've already done a lot for Gamercide, and we appreciate it all. Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68642 I know you all do. It's hard to find people who care any more and I can tell just from the tone in your voice how much you all appreciate it. It's really encouraging to see it, keep making people laugh and what's that motto? "If you're not having a good time what's the point?" Report
January 8, 201313 yr Author comment_68644 The donation is greatly appreciated! Great to have another person that shares our views! Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68645 That's the motto all right. It has served us well so far.Thank you once again. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68743 Feel bad I don't have anything to contribute right now, but it will come from me soon. Soon... Report
July 29, 201313 yr comment_78918 Update -- We're just about out of funds heading into next month. If you can scrape together a few bucks, clean your couch cushions or miss a lunch one day this week, please consider passing it onto us. We'd appreciate it very much. Thanks, everyone. Report
July 29, 201313 yr comment_78920 I'll see if Minion and I can scrape together something, we definitely owe it to you all. Report
July 31, 201313 yr comment_78941 I can throw some money into the paypal on Friday when I get paid. Report
August 25, 201313 yr comment_79552 I can donate as well soon as my VA stuff gets straightened out. Report
August 27, 201313 yr comment_79584 Done, although it's somewhat minuscule I hope it helps. I will do more when I can. Report
August 28, 201313 yr comment_79602 I know I haven't been around for about a year but I will happily donate some time in october/november since moneys so tight at the moment. In the past I have been given many free games from streams and contests and the experiences we have had online together is worth way more than $10. I'll try to log in more frequently too, I miss you guys. Report
August 28, 201313 yr comment_79607 We miss you as well, Armi. Hope all is going well for you, man. Report
August 29, 201313 yr Author comment_79649 Looking forward to seeing more Armi. Donate when and if you can, but don't worry too much about it. We will survive with or without the money, but not without the people. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.