September 20, 201214 yr comment_64013 http://blogs.wsj.com...erate-joy-puke/Give me your feedback on this review.Thanks, Spawn.Just WOW! lolHe says "if you’re in the market for a new FPS, I’d at least counsel waiting to compare it to Black Ops 2" ????Borderlands 2 is not for everyone I guess but.... uhhh no thanks. This game is definitely worth the $60 price tag. This game is far beyond the yearly release of the next same old military shooter COD game in my opinion. It is personal opinion and I think Black Ops 2 could be fun and more robust than past entries with promises of a more robust zombie mode, etc. but the only thing these games might have in common is they are FPS. Apples & Oranges lol.Vec Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_64014 I've only used it once in a very tight situation. It was then that I noticed what was going on with the RPG. "How am I not out of ammo by now?!?" lolOriginal Borderlands had a gun that used up no ammo and never had to reload. The Dove.g4tv had a live cast and in chat I ask about weapons without ammo. According to a player, there was a weapon in the original that didn't use ammo. Does that sound right?Yup! lol Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64022 Had a rocket launcher in the first one that kept replacing ammo... I was fighting skagzilla with a 43 I think ammo count.. Must have.fired it a couple hundred times.in our 25 minute battle. Of course it could have been the class mod too, never was sure which. I would fire the two rovkets I had, reload, and usually one or two rockets would be added back in. Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_64045 You or a co-op member may have had a Support Gunner class mod on (Soldier). It regenerates ammo for the whole team. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64051 I was soldier class, so its possible... Was soloing then. Report
September 22, 201214 yr Author comment_64099 So I plinked the helmet off of a Goliath to aggro him. I knew already that they leveled up after a kill, so I kept leading him to other things to kill. I eventually got this guy, and he was a bitch to put down, even at level 15. When I did kill him, he blew up like a pinata. He dropped Eridium, gold, white weapons and one purple pistol. His loot inside the chest on his back had four class mods. I'm wondering if they had been guns, if they would have been purples or even orange. More research needs to be done. >)Big pichttp://i.imgur.com/ynRPO.jpg Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_64101 Have any dudes popped out of a loot crate yet? Scared the heck out of me the first time... Wasnt expecting it. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64359 Got us a new farm spot, fellas. Corrosive Caverns. Not the spot you're probably thinking of, either.We're going to go hunt down and kill, Vermivorous the Invincible. His drops are pretty amazing from this stream I've been watching. Kind of need 4 players, but 3 can do it.Bring a low level (under leveled) weapon to aggro the badass that is shaking the second set of trucks. Tickle him with it long enough, and he'll pod up twice. Boosh. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64360 Randy Pitchford is about to tweet codes that will last for thirty minutes.https://twitter.com/#!/DuvalMagic Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64361 KJK3T-KJSX9-FT3TT-T3JB3-TTZX9 go go go.If it fails, keep trying. It took me 6 tries.*edit*Randy Pitchford @DuvalMagic The code should be functioning and active on all platforms once per users. We'll keep the code live for another twenty minutes or so Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64364 If you missed this code, Randy says he'll be doing more timed ones this weekend. I, or someone else from the forums will surely link the code. Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64367 Randy Pitchford @DuvalMagic Heads up: I'm going to drop another SHiFT code before midnight PDT. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64368 Thanks pk, didnt see this before, gonna stay up a bit so I dont miss the next one too. Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64369 C3WBT-6BZF9-FBJBJ-B3JJJ-BB53SGOOD FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS! Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64372 Only getting a couple hours of sleep, but its worth it, lol. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64379 Just put up more shift codes, but im at work and cant use them myself. Report
September 30, 201214 yr Author comment_64398 Just found the "derp Nukem" legendary RPG.Here it is shooting. It explodes like a nuke and does 102325 damage. It's only a level 39, too. lol Report
September 30, 201214 yr comment_64399 You know, out of the five golden keys i've used, only two guns were better than what I currently had. Theyre always paired too. Two shotguns, two pistols, two snipers, etc. be nicer if they were different. Report
September 30, 201214 yr comment_64405 Two new Shitf codes at twitter.com/duvalmagic. That's not a typo. I'm finally home when they're posted and it won't even let me log in to try to get them. Report
September 30, 201214 yr comment_64406 Thanks for the heads up, just got a.new one. Think i'll wait to use this one. Report
September 30, 201214 yr comment_64407 I was able to log in after about half an hour, and it was worth it. I got a 52 clip E-Tech Tediore fire SMG. The following screenshot is why I'm starting to really like Tediore guns. Fired one shot, slagged the enemy, entered my Deception action skill to get even more damage bonus, then reloaded just as Deception was about to end for maximum damage. Behold:That's 1.36 million damage. After about a hundred thousand the game just starts using a K so the numbers aren't so long.I also got an acid spewing E-Tech shotgun which isn't nearly as glorious. But with PhysX it's fun to flood the streets of Sanctuary with acid lol. Report
September 30, 201214 yr Author comment_64413 I was two minutes late for the code. Ah well, I got two over the weekend so no sour grapes here.@LG Weird, both times I got weapons, they were a shotgun and sniper. The two weapons I use the most.Also, I'm not using derp Nukem anymore. It's killed me twice now. lol Report
October 1, 201214 yr comment_64420 Got the godliath trophy yesterday, just wish it woulda been the loot variety. Decent drops though. Report
October 1, 201214 yr Author comment_64426 If you get them to Fatal God-liath, they'll usually drop a purple, blue, Eridium and some cash. I do a run on Boot Hill where I'll level one, then I'll drop into the Gyro Academy and level another. Fun little run that nets me some good upgrades. It's that run where I got my derp Nukem RPG. The Black Queen there has a chance to drop it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.