Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Post your pets!

Featured Replies

Nothing is quite as strong as the bond you have with your pet. I just wanted to share my two dogs.

Here is the first we got when we moved into our house around 7 years ago. We adopted her when she was about1 and a half.

uOXlu.jpg?1

This is my girl Nugget. A purbread golden. She passed a few years ago. Had a lot of kidney problems as she kept along but she got a solid 8 or 9 years. She was a great dog. This is the only picture I could snap. Keep this up on our fireplace!

Now here comes the derp.

wiQAy.jpg?1

oADjZ.jpg?1

This is Cookie. She's a purebread black lab. We got here as just a little pup of 2 or 3 months. She came along when Nugget was around 2 or 3 years old. They were the closest I've ever seen two dogs. If one ran off to explore outside, the other would go, no questions asked. I remember searching for hours and finding both of them, still together, 5 miles away from my house. She's great. Loves playing with her toys, cuddling on the couch, going for runs and swimming. I don't think I've ever had an animal love me so much.

Show me your pets!

Nugget was so beautiful.

I have a miniature schnauzer named Ralph! I've had him since he was a baby,baby and despite costing me 1k in the last two months I love him to pieces.

ralphieray.jpg Sleeping like a boss.

ralphbowl-1.jpg Puppy form

0316121829.jpg

This is one of my most recent pictures (march) I took this after stepping out of the shower. I had been working a lot of overtime so in the most adorable way possible Ralph lined up all his toys to try and entice me to play with him.

He's shaved down because my apt had horrendous flea infestation and with all his curls it was impossible to pick them off him until they were destroyed.

Meet Jason. He's my pet......

Toops.jpg

Totally kidding...sort of :P These are my real pets. Sampson is the one on the left and Delilah is on the right. They were both two here. Now they are both almost 9. I got Sampson from a shelter as a kitten. He was found dumpster diving as I dubbed it and brought in. I rescued Delilah from an abusive home a few months later. They kept her in a cage most of the time and when she was allowed out they beat her and did not feed her. She was very skittish and not trusting when I first met her. But after a few days at home she warmed up to me. When I left for the Army, my father kept them and after I came home I didn't have the heart to take them back, because he was attached to them. I still think of them as mine though.

Samp.jpg

  • Author

Avahra, Ralph looks adorable. I love that last picture. Also, Cookie sleeps like that all the time. Sometimes it scares me. I'll come upstairs and she'll be on her back, front teeth just peeking under her lip, eyes just slightly open. I never knew other dogs did that. haha

Siren, Sampson and Delilah both look so cute. I've never been one for cats but they look cuddly and adorable. That makes me okay with them. ;)

Siren, Sampson and Delilah both look so cute. I've never been one for cats but they look cuddly and adorable. That makes me okay with them. ;)

:) It took them a bit to warm up to each other, but it was more on Delilah's end because of her trust issues. Sampson is just a big ole lump of tubby love and was always wanting to cuddle with her. Here's a more recent photo of Sampson that I took at my father's place about a year ago. He's so chubby and of course he is eating!!!!!

3276_162288655566_3208494_n.jpg

This is my boy Jake. He's about 3 or 4 years old now. We rescued him from a box in front of a Walmart. I've never seen a smarter dog before. He rings a bell to go outside, takes medicine like its a treat, all kinds of stuff. He's incredibly loyal and thinks he's a lap dog.

62c4329f-96e9-d31f.jpg

100710_203148.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_22.jpg

Thats my puppy Shadow, well kinda puppy being almost ten and all. But i dont care how old he gets he still acts like he is 1 so ill keep calling him a puppy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.