Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Post your pets!

Featured Replies

I discovered cats through my sisters, they all chipped in for their vaccinations, fixes, etc.. the orange one, he's a stray, and the black and white one, she's a gift from a roommate. If I didn't have them I wouldn't be nearly as sane as I am now.

68744_1196138999292_7895451_n.jpg This was My first Bearded Dragon. I had her for about four years before she got an illness we couldn't pull her through.

20276_100375106663115_2333585_n.jpg This is my little boy Chancho at 2 months. He's more than just a pet to me.

553763_442784412422181_2086988932_n.jpg This is a more recent on of Chancho and Cleo. My wife rescued Cleo from a lady at a Garage Sale. She was being so mistreated. She was kept in a garage without visible food and water, just thrown in there to lie in her own filth. The lady's kids were dragging her around by her hind legs on their bikes when Cristina saw her. Gave the lady $40 for her on the spot.

418905_2273356209049_2110349116_n.jpg The most current photo I have of my boy. It was taken back in March.

I'll have to take another one of Cleo so you can really appreciate her ... smile, lol.

I have waaaay too many cats. before i got sick we had a nice big four bedroom house with lots of room and so i rescued an extra cat (or two!) because i wasn't anticipating our big move. we are a little cramped with cats now but i love them.

princess buttercup

dEhs6.jpg

mr spock

a0MhD.jpg

obi wan

74FRL.jpg

yoshi spiderman banana pants, esq.

4BhZt.jpg

my spock was a very very active kitten. he's polydactyl and more than a little insane. i just had him chasing a ribbon and took the picture. i have a ton of pictures of him flying as a kitten. now he's all grown up and just as insane. he talks CONSTANTLY and needs to be beaten (with love) occasionally. avahra, i'll add you! i've been off for a bit taking a break but i've got MoP already pre-ordered so i'll be back, i'm sure. my battlenet id is imgodsfavorite@yahoo.com

it is! i had really high hopes for FFXIV but it didn't work out :( I finally took my poster down and am hopeful that it will be better when it is released again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.