Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey Sajam

Featured Replies

Happy birthday Sajamamam, I'll let you have my boger-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, today!!!!

Omg I've been horrible at getting to the birthdays early lately. Happy belated birthday!

Here, I got you some Birthday clowns / male strippers. You know you want it.

129155800569248745.jpg

The guy in the red pajamas is epic, I've always thought that that's what M Bison looked like he was wearing LOL

Thanks everybody!

Scored a bunch of stuff and money for UFC 2010 next week, hell yeah!

What about Red Dead?

I almost bought it today but I'm not fully convinced yet.

Looks fun but I still am on the border.

happy birthday sajam!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.