Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Zerging it up in here!

Featured Replies

Im new here and ima make a simple thing :3

Im 19 years old

I live in Florida

I play World of warcraft ( Alliance, Darkspear, 85 Druid, Zergkin)

League of Legends, Sythical

Battlefield 3, Theezergkin

MW3 lvl80shippo

SC2 (Message for Real ID)

I have Skype it's Shippokin all may add me

I love Metal, Rock, Grunge, Dubstep, Anime Music

I love Anime, Horror, Super Naturel Shows / Movies

^,.,^ Any other questions add my Skype or Message me

<3

The Zerg will rule over all.

Welcome, Zerg :D Hope you enjoy your stay... Your room is the one with the padded walls :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.